10%

[Alana's pov]

Ruby had fallen asleep a while ago, I smiled as she snores lightly.

She looked so at peace.

Just then my phone started ringing.
___________________________
Incoming call

Brendad🦑
___________________________

I hit answer and was immediately hit with a chorus of "hello" 's.

I giggle and say hi.

"I'm with some guys at the studio that you might wanna meet."

"Like who?"

"Um, Twenty Øne Piløts, Fall Out Boy, well minus Pete because you've already met him."

"Oh! H-hi!" I say, realising who's on the other line.

"We'll all be home soon, we're bringing the pizza too. I think we're all gonna swim in the backyard after so we got you and your friend swimwear."

"Ok. See you guys later."

"Bye!" They all shout before hanging up.

I go over to my bed and wake Ruby up.

"What is it?" She asks, tiredly.

"The guys wanna go swimming and.... slight warning⚠️I have scars all over my body, Ruby!⚠️ what the hell am I gonna do? I can't tell Brendon. He'll take me back!" I exclaim in a panicking manner.

"No, no, no. Alana, don't cry! They'll understand, trust me. And if Brendon is the guy that I think he is, he would never take someone like you back."

"Still, I'm scared. He might take me to see a therapist or something. I don't need one."

"I know you don't, sweetie. You don't need to swim if you don't wanna.
You could always say you were cold and put a shirt of over it. Right?"

"I guess. Thank you." I say, only slightly sniffling.

She pulls me into a warm hug.

"Don't hurt yourself, though. There are so many better things to do than hurt yourself. That is not the only option." She whispers.

I hear the front door open and people run up the stairs.

Josh Dun runs into my room energetically,
"Hi! I'm Josh and I'm your new uncle and you'll love me more than the rest because I'm cool.... oh, sad teen moment. I'll leave you to it." He says before closing my door.

I laugh and so does Ruby.

We leave to go downstairs for pizza.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🦑this chapter was fun to write.

Remember you are worthy, you are loved, you and your opinion are valid and you matter to more people than you think. Don't doubt yourself whatsoever.

I love you all❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

400, words loves 🚀

Who'sExcitedForManiaaaaa🌊🌊