31%

[ALANA'S POV]

"Oh, yeah! I remember hearing about you, Gerard posted a picture with you and Frank and was like "hah, frerard, fuckers" and then sorta just left social media for a year and a half." I say, laughing.

We're in the tour bus with Kai.

"Oh, yeah. Hah," He joins in "I remember when my dads first came in, there was 10 year old me, my Green Day tshirt that I never took off, my natural brown hair, I was blasting Bullets in my room, Romance had just came on and I was like "yESSSSS GERARD SLAY" and I heard a giggle, I was like "WHOMST!" so I turn around and there's Frank fucking Apple Iero and his boyfriend in front of me." Kai says, Dallon crying from laughter beside him.

"Oh and-" "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TOUR BUS AND DONT COME NEAR ME, MY BOYFRIEND, MY DAUGHTER, MY FRIENDS, MY BANDMATES, ALANAS FRIENDS, MY DOGS, ANYONE, LEAVE YOU FUCKING PRICK!" Brendon screams, his voice cracking as he starts crying.

"Fuck." I say, standing up and going towards Brendon, Dallon tries to stop me.

"Ally, leave him."

"No." I shove Dallon's hand off and come face to face with Kenny.

"You're the last person I thought he'd be screaming at, what the everliving fuck have you done? Do you need a kick in the balls? Should I go get my doc martens, they'll hurt more... Kenny what the fuck?" I shout.

"Alana, I'm not to talk to you. I'm sorry."

"Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!"

"He's leaving." Brendon mutters...

••••••••••••••••••
A little filler cause I love you guys!!

Keep safe, I love every individual one of you!!! ♥️

246 words, loves!🥀🥀🥀