15%

•Alana's pov•

I wake up in a white room, my heads hurts really bad so my vision is blurred.

I see a yellow haired figure in the corner of the room.

I try to sit up.

He rushes over to me.

"No, no. Sweetheart. Here, I'll help you."

Josh?

The next thing I know a strong pair of arms pick me up softly and sit me upright on the bed.

"Baby, you had a panic attack and you couldn't breathe. You're in hospital." Josh says.

That's when it all came flooding back.

She didn't answer my calls...

She was distant....

Her little brother....

Hospital...

I start crying, sobbing, uncontrollably screaming into my hands.

Josh hugs me.

He whispers calming words into my ear and continues to hug me.

"Breathe. In, out, in, out. You can do it, Alana. Breathe for me. Come on, sweetheart." He whispers.

I breathe in. Out. In. Out.

He holds me until I'm no longer crying, just hiccuping softly.

"What hospital is she in?" I ask, quietly.

"Ruby? This one." He replies.

"C- can I go see her, Josh?"

"Not right now, Alana. We're waiting for the doctor to come back."  He says sympathetically.

"Where's Brendon and Dallon?" I yawn.

"Dallon is down the hall, talking to the nurse. Brendon is sleeping in the car. He's been up all night, making sure you're okay." He replies.

"Oh.. s-sorry." I say, feeling bad for Brendon, he must've been exhausted.

"It's not your fault. He cares, you had no control over the situation." He says, soothingly.

Just then the Doctor comes in, Dallon following behind.

"Okay, Alana. How is your breathing?" The lady asks, hitting her pen off of a piece of paper.

"It's fine now, my head hurts a bit, though." I state.

"I'll bring you water and a pain-relief tablet." She says before walking away.

I look at Dallon, he looks exhausted....

He sees me staring at smiles at me weakly, "how you holding up?" He asks, tiredly.

"I could ask you the same thing, dad." I reply.

He smiles again, softly.

Just then there is a small cough from my room entrance, I look over and see Ruby , pale and tired. She looks... dead almost, yet she's smiling.

"Hi...."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, school's been a pain, anyways. I hope you enjoyed it, I was gonna make it longer but I didn't want you guys to wait anymore :)
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOUSELF!!!!!! You're important! You're worth it!

Have an amazing rest of your day/ night, loves! 🌈

430words, friends.🌊