9%

[Alana's pov]

We walk into the library and spot two comfy looking bean bags in the corner.

We head over there.

Ruby sits herself down in the green one and I go to find a book.

I'm running my fingers along the rows upon rows of school books when I spot a familiar book out of the corner of my eye.

The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan and Phil.

I pick it up and I also find Deathnote.

I go up to the counter and a small man scans my books and gives me a small smile.

I say a quiet "Thank you." And walk back over to Ruby, I place my books inside my bag and zip it.

"What books did you get?" Ruby asks.
"Oh, Deathnote and TABINOF." I reply whilst looking at my phone.

"Cool, do you wanna listen?" She questions, holding a pair of earphones in front of me.

"Sure thing." I say while scooting  A/N scoot scoot. Beside her and place one earbud inside my ear. She turns on her phone and presses shuffle, LA Devotee comes on and we sit in the library trying not to bop to Panic.

I take my phone out and put Brendon's number into it from the little bit of paper that he gave me.
——————————-
Me😩 hey Brendon, it's ally. Who's picking me up after school?

I get a reply quite quickly.

Brendad🦑 hi. I don't know, me and Dal are working at the studio. I could get Pete to pick you up if he's not busy. Is that okay?

Me😩 yeah, sounds good! What time are you guys coming back from the studio?

Brendad🦑 about 7, so you'll have dinner with Pete.
——————————-
I look up at Ruby and ask her if she wants to come with me after school.

"If there is dogs and pizza then I'm down." She replies.

"There's dogs, and Pete Wentz." I chuckle.

"Seriously?!" She exclaims, getting a few "be quiets"'s from around the room.

"Yeah."

"Of course I wanna come!" She says, happily.

"Cool. I'll text Brendon."
——————————-
Me😩 can I bring a friend?

Brendad🦑 of course you can. What's their name?

Me😩 her names ruby.

Brendad🦑 oh, the girl that was supposed to show you around? And the one that you kissed?

Me😩 GoTTa bLaSt!🚀🚀🚀

Brendad🦑 im not gonna give you into trouble, we'll have a talk when I get home. I'm not mad.

Me😩 okay, good. 😂 I'll see you later Brendon. Love you. ❤️

Brendad🦑 I love you too, Ally. See ya!
read 13:53pm

—————————-

"Okay, you can come. My dad says he's not mad...." I say.

"Great. Where are we gonna meet Pete?" She asks.

"Oh. I think he or Brendon will text me." I reply, not fully sure what's going to happen.

"Awesome!" She says, enclosing me in a large hug.