Frequently Asked Questions

Alright our Downworlder friends & aficionados. Now is the time for you to ask any and all questions you might have about the aspects of this book, the series so far, and it's lovely characters that you want answered (that weren't already answered in the books thus far).

So post your questions to the comment section and we will add them to this page, answering them to the best of our abilities.

~~~~~~~~

Alright our lovely readers! We are back with the frequently asked questions for our latest book! Let's get started!

~~~~~

IsabellaOO asks:

I just wish there was another book about Sutton, she's my favorite.

ANNA: Ummmmmmmmmm.....

ASHLEY: You'll get to see all the characters you love again but those we have wrote about previously don't get another book again.

Also is there going to be a book about Octavia?

ANNA: As Ashley says, you get to see all the characters you love but there won't be books about some of them.

~~~~~

Vegalin asks:

Will there be a next book?

ASHLEY: There will be! You can find the list of the books for this series in the about me section of our profile.

And who will the main characters be?

ANNA:

~~~~~

trina1010asks:

Next book? Pls

ASHLEY: Good things come to those who wait. *Smiles innocently*

~~~~~~

hello0603 asks:

Will we ever know what happened to the girls while they were kidnapped?

ANNA: Some things should not be stated or written out. Just know that it was not good and it was traumatizing for them both.

ASHLEY: We respect our characters and our readers. We didn't want to harm anyone by discussing or writing certain things. We left it vague out of respect for everyone. Life is cruel at times but with love and a solid support group we overcome many obstacles. That's what we chose to focus on and show.

~~~~~

livinginsonder asks: