Chapter 2

Ranna's POV

"Why did you sit in the back?" Damien asked me while sitting down next to me.

"Its way more fun than sitting up front" I said smiling. He chucked and I brought my backpack from behind me and put it in my lap. I grabbed my phone, a blanket, headphones, and my zotz. Courtney sar down on the seats next to us with Shayne.

"What are zotz?" She asked while pointed at them. My jaw dropped.

"You have never had zotz?!" I exclaimed. She shook her head and I handed her one.
She unwrapped it and put it in her mouth. After about 30 seconds she freaked out cause stuff started to come out of it. Damien and I burst out laughed along with Shayne. (For people who don't know what zotz are either, they are this amazing little candy with this fizzy stuff that comes out of the sides of it. The best flavor is blue raspberry and y'all should try them).

"Sourr" she whined while scrunching up her face. I laughed harder and then put one in my mouth and handed one to Damien next to me. I put it in my mouth and sighed happily.

"They are really freaking sour but I see why you like them. They are pretty good" she said crunching it. I nodded excitedly as Damien ate his candy. Boze sat in front of us with a camera pointed in her direction.

"Hey everyone it's ya boy big boss boze here with mah girl" then she pointed the camera to me.

"Rebel Riot Ray" I said making rock symbols at the camera making them all laugh.

"And we are on our way to smosh winter games!" She said as the whole bus of people cheered.

"So this is Damien's first time heading to big bear" I said as boze pointed the camera at him. He gave them a derpy smile. I laughed.

"I-I' m Damien h-haas and I a-am excited about t-the snow" he said like a nervous nerd and he looked at me and nodded. We pushed up out glasses while snorting.

"Its our thing" I said with a smile.

"Boze come here with the camera" Noah said as she sped off.

"Gotta blast" I yelled making everyone laugh. 

"What time is it!?" Flitz said trying to amp us up. 

"Party time" Everyone but Damien and I yelled. 

"About 10:15" We shouted back making everyone laughed. I gave him a fist bump with a smirk on my face. The bus started moving and we all cheered. 

"The wheels on the bus go round and rou-" Keith started but was cut off.

"DON'T" Noah yelled pointed a finger at him. He held his hands up in surrender and sunk down lower in his seat. We laughed as people went into the our conversations. I was touching my hair when I remember that my pony tail was still in from yesterday. 

"Damien, Damien, Damien, Damien" I said excitedly. 

"Yeah?" He asked turning his full attention to me. 

"Watch" I said simply. I pulled the pony tail holder out and my hair just poofed. He snorted and got my brother and courtneys attention. We all just died laughing because my hair decided it wanted to explode. 

"I look like rick Sanchez from rick and morty" I said trying to pat it down. They all nodded as Courtney wiped a tear from laughing so much. 

"It's defiantly a look" Damien said trying to pat it down as well. It just sprung back up. 

"It's super soft though" he said continuing to pet my head. I laughed and swatted his hand away. 

"Don't touch the hair" I said menacingly and running my fingers through it. They all laughed when Keith, Noah, and Boze ran back here with a camera.