Chapter 8

Ranna's POV

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the room. My head was leaning on Damien's chest and he was holding my waist so that our bodies were touching. Our legs were intertwined with each others. I heard some light snoring come from above me and smiled looking up at my Fiance. I looked at my hand that was rested against his chest and looked at my ring. It was absolutely perfect in every way shape or form. I looked up at him and could only think one thing.

'This one right here, this is the favorite one' I thought smiling like and idiot. I rested my head back onto his chest and sighed happily. I looked behind me to see the time and it was 4 Am. Why do I keep waking up early in the morning. I nuzzled my head into Damien's chest and heard him shift. I heard someone laugh lightly and pretended I was asleep. 

"I'm never letting you go, ever." Damien said huskily while combing his fingers through my hair. I tried not to smile and I luckily succeeded. 

"God you're gorgeous" He said skimming over my cheek with his thumb lightly. I could feel him staring at me.

"It's rude to stare you know?" I said opening my eyes and looking up at Damien with a giant smile on my face.

"Y-You were listening to that?" He asked as a light pink spread across his cheek. I nodded.

"I woke up just a little while ago" I said smiling up at him.

"I would be mad if you weren't so cute" He said gripping my waist tighter. I laughed and pulled the blanket up more to cover us. I looked behind Damien and saw that there was a freaking blizzard outside! Suddenly all the light's in the room went out. I squeaked and hid my face in Damien's chest.

"Hey it's okay. I know you don't like the dark but I'm here" He said holding me as close as possible. I nodded but didn't bring my head up.

"I'm sure it will be back on soon baby girl" He said but I didn't respond. I felt tears come to my eyes and I let out a sob.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here for you. You will be alright" He said in a calm voice that let me calm down a little bit. I pulled my head up to meet Damien's eye but I couldn't see them. I knew he was here but I couldn't see him. 

"I-i can't s-see y-you" I said shakily. I felt a hand rest itself on my neck and face. Damien reached his thumb up and wiped away my tears.

"You will be okay. I know you can't see me but I will be here for you okay?" He said trying to comfort me.

"O-okay" I stuttered again.

"Do you want me to call up the weather god and make him stop?" He asked. I could tell he was making a goofy smile. I laughed lightly. 

"Y-yeah" I said trying to sound sad. I sniffled.

"Hello? Yes this is Damien Haas and I would like to request a complaint. Were currently staying in big bear and this blizzard outside is tormenting my Fiance so I would like to request that you calm it down. alright thank you very much. Bye" He said as I laughed the whole time. Suddenly the power turned back on and I could see him again.

"You did it!" I said hugging him tight.

"I guess I did, didn't I" He said with a smile on his face. I could hear his heart beat and it was beating fast so I smiled. 

"Thank you" I said pulling away from the hug and looking up at Damien with my red puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry you cried" He said placing his hand on my face again and skimming his thumb along my tear stained cheek.

"It's okay. I would have had a panic attack if it wasn't for you. I love you Damien" I responded.

"I love you too Ranna"(<-----666th word right there lol) He said. I smiled brightly. I swear every time I hear him say those words, it like I'm hearing them for the first time again.