Chapter 14

I woke up very suddenly because Courtney and Boze literally jumped on me. 

"Oof Jesus Christ what" I asked in an annoyed tone. 

"Your Cover channel just reached 1 million subscribers and our cover reached 7 million!" Courtney said. I jumped up and we all celebrated. This is amazing! Nothing could get better than this! 

"Also adding to that Smosh games reached 7 Million!" Boze said as we celebrated once more. 

"We're gonna have a party tonight if you're up to it?" Courtney asked. I nodded excitedly and we all group hugged. I knew it was a good idea to bring a dress! We hung out for a bit more when Courtney got called into the other room by Ian. 

"Be right back" She said hopping off the bed and down the hall. Boze and I were talking when Courtney walked back into the room about 5 minutes later

"What was that all about?" I asked as she sat on the bed with us. 

"He just wanted to tell me the time of the party. It's in 4 hours by the way." She said crossing her legs. 

"Okay thats great. Just enough time to take a nap" I said laying back making the girls laugh. 

"Amen to that" Boze said and laid down next to me. 

"I could go for a nap" Courtney said laying at the foot of the bed. I felt myself start to relax and fall asleep. 

3 hours later

I bolted straight up cause Courtney and Boze were shaking me. 

"Girl get up! the party starts in an hour!" They said. 

"Oh God! Okay thank you guys now sho! This girl has to get ready" I said confidently. They nodded and laughed while scurrying out of the room. I ran to my bag and starting searching for the only dress I brought. I finally found it and nodded happily. I grabbed the outfit and went to the bathroom to shower. I showered quickly and jumped out while quickly drying myself off with a towel. I put on a little mascara and some red lipstick as I dried my hair with the hair dryer making it poof yet again. I laughed silently and tried to make it look good at least. I looked at the outfit on the counter and slipped it on over my head and then slipped on my shoes. I took a look in the mirror and smiled at myself.

 I took a look in the mirror and smiled at myself

"If only Damien were here to see me" I said to myself as my smile turned into a frown. I shook those thought out of my head and flattened my dress. I walked out of the bathroom and started to walk down the stairs. It was 15 minutes til the party started to I help set up some decorations with the rest of the crew. I noticed Ian was gone so I asked Courtney. 

"Hey where's Ian?" I asked her. 

"Uh probably out to get some supplies for the party" She said nervously.