Chapter 6 (Happy Valentines day!)

Ranna's POV

I slowly woke up to something warm pressed up against my face and whole body for that matter. I kept my eyes closed and felt someone running their fingers through my hair.

"I love you babygirl" I heard them whisper. I nuzzled his chest with my head and opened my eyes to look at Damien. He was looking down at me dreamily and I smiled wide.

"I love you too" I said feeling Damien's grip on my waist tighten.

"Guess what today is?" He asked me. I had to think before I gasped.

"Valentines day!" I said excited. This would be my first time spending my Valentines day while I'm in a relationship!.

"You betcha" he said putting his head on top of mine. I smiled when I heard Damien humming Thinking out loud By Ed Sherran.

"You should do a duet with me sometime. I think you would do amazing" I said.

"Ill think about it" He said kissing my head. We stayed like this for what felt like forever until I spoke up.

"As much as I would love to stay here, we should probably start our day soon" I said bringing my head up from his warm chest. He sighed.

"I guess we should" He said looking down at me and putting a hand on my cheek with his thumb brushing across it. I felt his warmth leave me as we got up and walked to our rooms. I closed the door behind me to see the girls still asleep in the same positions. I walked over to boze and woke her up. She opened her eyes slowly and squinted.

"Time to get up sunshine!" I said happily.

"Ughh fineee" She groaned making me laugh. I woke all the girls up and then went to go change and do my make up.

Valentines day outfit:

It took me forever to figure out how to do my make up so I asked Courtney to help

"COURTNEY" I yelled.

"Coming!" I heard back loudly. She walked back in.

"You need help with your make up don't you" She said putting a sassy hand on her hip. I nodded sheepishly. She laughed.

"Okay, you know they drill, hop up on the counter" She directed me and I did what I was told.

*30 Minutes later*

"And Done!" She said setting her brush down and looking happily at me. I turned around and gasped. It looked amazing!

"Thank you so much! This looks incredible!" I said giving her a hug while being careful of my face.

"No problem!" I looked back in the mirror and looked at me hair when I perked up.

"Can gather the girls and grab my small blue bag?" I asked when she nodded and left. She came back with the bag and the girls.