Chapter 3

Ranna's POV

"Aww, They're so cute!" I barley heard as I started to wake up. I felt that my face was pressed up against something warm and my entire body was as well. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Boze, Courtney, Mari, and Olivia taking pictures. I looked around and noticed that Damien was holding me closer with his head on top of mine and my head was snugged into his chest while my arms were tightly wrapped around his torso. I blushed and hid my head more in his chest to hide from the embarrassment. He held me tighter causing the girls to make noises and fan girl. Yep, these are my friends.

"I hope you don't mind. We posted a few on our instagram stories." Boze said showing me her phone. If I'm being completely honest, it was adorable.

"As long as you send it to me, i'm fine with it" I said making them laugh as Boze nodded. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. Damien groaned and opened his eyes and smiled down at me.

"did you sleep good babygirl?" He asked with a husky morning voice. They all awed and i shooed them off. Boze winked as they all walked away.

"I slept good. No nightmare" I said smiling back up at him.

"That's great" He said kissing the top of my head and gripping my waist tighter. I smiled and snuggled back into his chest that was rising up and down slowly.

"Guys! 30 minutes left until we get to Big Bear!" Ian shouted as we all cheered. I looked to my right and saw Shayne and Courtney asleep while holding hands and their heads on top of each others. I smiled and nudged Damien to look at them.

"Aww that's cute" He said as I nodded.

"But not as cute as you" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Ow, the physically hurt" He said making me laugh. I saw that there was a camera next to Courtney. I reached across Damien, grabbed the camera, and started recording us.

"Hey guys, Its ya girl" I said when i was interrupted by Damien from above me.

"And its ya boi" He said making me laugh.

"And today we be heading to big bear cause we fly like that." I said like Boze making Damien and Boze laugh from up ahead. She came back here. 

"Dats right, Dats right" She said as I pointed the camera to her and then handed it to her. I felt something come over my eyes and squeaked. Damien pulled the front of my wolf hat over my eyes and I started hearing laughter. I sat up and pulled it up and smacked Damien in the face with my paws. 

"This is like oppisite aminal abuse!" He said trying to block my hits. Everyone was awake now and started laughing including me. (Yes i meant to type animal like that). I eventually stopped hitting him and we were just talking about random things. 

"Would you rather Eat an entire bee hive or have to lick Jovens armpit after he goes for a jog around the whole office" I asked them. A few people started gagging at the thought of having to lick jovens armpit. 

"Bee hive!" Olivia yelled from the front. 

"Is it really that bad?" Joven asked as everyone nodded. Suddenly we made a turn and we pulled into the driveway for big bear. We all cheered and I started packing the stuff up. I ran off the bus, put my stuff on the ground, and jumped in the nearest pile of snow. i rolled around in it. 

"I  AM HOME" I screamed making everyone laugh. 

"How are you not freezing??" Ian yelled. 

"I HAVE NO IDEA THIS IS WEIRD" I screamed back making them laugh once more. I saw Damien come in front of me and hold out his hand. I took it and was pulled up to my feet. I looked down at my wet clothes and felt a devilish smile come to my face. Damien's eyes widened and he looked scared while Courtney was holding a camera.