Chapter 11

Ranna's POV

I woke up to Damien shaking me. 

"What's up?" I asked groggily. 

"Its like 3 in the afternoon and we haven't eaten all day" He said moving some hair that was in front of my face. 

"But you're warm and comfortable." I groaned nuzzling into his chest. 

"As tempting as that is, we need to eat babygirl" He said making me sigh. 

"Fineeee" I said throwing off the covers as the cold air surrounded us. I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. I stretched and heard my arm and back pop. Damien came up behind me and hugged me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself. 

"Are you gonna be okay babe?" I asked quietly. 

"Yeah. I will be fine" He said kissing my shoulder. 

"I love you" I said. 

"I love you too" He said kissing my neck before letting go and opening the door for me. 

"After you m'lady" He said in a posh accent. I laughed as I passed him. 

"Thank you good sir" I responded making him chuckle. We went down the stairs to see them all talking. 

"You want to tell them?" I whispered as Damien toke my hand. 

"Yeah. They should know I'm leaving tomorrow" He whispered back. 

"Hey guys. Damien has something he needs to say" I said as Damien went in front of the couch. 

"There's something going on with my mom and I need to be there for her and my family. I already bought tickets and my flight leaves tomorrow." He said twiddling his thumbs. Shayne was the first to come up and hug him and then everyone else came. After that we all sat on the couch and talked for a while. Wes ordered pizza and we all played a game of never have I ever. I grabbed a slice and sat on the ground next to Damien as we all sat in a circle. 

"I wanna go first!" Courtney said raising her hand. We all nodded. 

"Never have I ever kissed a girl" She said. Damien, Keith, Shayne, Olivia, Courtney and all the guys put down a finger. I put one down as well and started blushing. 

"What?! Who did you kiss?" Boze asked interested. 

"That Ash chick" I responded with. 

"Ohhh you mean the one who wrote under the tree all the time and had a killer lip piercing?" She asked as I nodded. 

"Nice going!" she exclaimed giving me a high five. Everyone laughed and then it was Keith's turn. 

"Never have I ever gone through an Scene phase" Keith said as Boze, Noah, and I put down one finger. 

"Now I'm trying to imagine Noah as avril lavigne" I said making Boze die laughing. Now it was my turn and I had to think of something cleaver. 

"Never have I ever proposed to someone" I said looking at Damien. 

"Not fair!" He said putting down one finger and Joven did too. 

"So fair" I said laughing. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his waist. 

"Never have I ever written a song" Damien said. Courtney and Keith put down a finger. I slowly put down a finger as some people gasped. 

"You should sing it!" Damien said looking down at me. 

"Whyyy" I whined. 

"Because you love us and please" Mari said. I sighed. 

"Fine. Courtney can you go grab your guitar?" I asked as she nodded, ran upstairs, and came back with a guitar. I started play the strings with my fingers and Damien looked like he was in a trance. Then I started singing. 

"I remember those words "Keep your shoes shined and polished"
I remember those holes, kept inside and famished.
I saw those eyes, worn through the seam.
I saw those hands, word heiling dreams.
Cause.
You burn by love, you're burning to love.
You live in hell, your hell above.
Stuck unloved, loving.
Stuck unloved, loving him.
I die hard, I live fast. And,
You always grabbed me back, from the depth of me.
And, I push far, I leave last.
But, You always grabbed me back, from the death of me.
And.
I burn by love, I'm burning to love.
I live in hell, I'm hell above.
Stuck unloved, loving.
Stuck unloved, loving him.
I'd recall what was good, but my memory is bad.
Because I needed my time, to get passed.
You burned by love, you burned to love.
You lived in hell, you're hell all rid of.
Unstuck and loved, loving.
Unstuck and loved...
Loving.. " I finished singing when everyone clapped and cheer. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me toward them when I felt lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss when I heard more clapping and cheering. 

"God I love you and how talented you are" He said as I gave the guitar back to Courtney. 

"I love you to and all you're dorkiness" I said laying my head in his lap. We played a few more rounds and Shayne ended up winning. I was the first one to lose actually. We hung out and talked a lot until it was about 1 in the morning. I kissed Damien on the cheek and headed upstairs to our room. I changed into one of Damien's shirts and some shorts. I climbed into bed and buried myself in the covers. As much as I hate to admit it, I will miss Damien a lot. It not like I don't want him to go take care of his mom, but more of that i'll miss him not being here to cuddle and to wake up to in the morning. I heard the door open and I looked up at Damien who looked dead tired. 

"I am gonna go change and then i'll come to bed with you babygirl" He said as I nodded before he went into the bathroom. Minutes later he came out and slid under the covers with me. 

"Can I ask you a question" he said facing me. 

"What's up?" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. 

"Why did you write that song?" He asked looking curious. 

"I started writing when we first started dating and I knew I loved you. I have never loved someone like I love you Damien. I couldn't tell you yet because we had only been dating for about 3 days and I didn't want to scare you away. So I used that love and made a song about us." I explained as he nodded. 

"I think that is incredibly sweet Ranna." He said as I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head into his chest feeling that warmth return to me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me closer to him. We intertwined our legs and I fell asleep faster than you can say Alaska.