Chapter 5

Ranna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to scan the room around me. I was in the bed with Courtney to my right snoring and Olivia hanging off the side at the foot of the bed. Mari and Boze were on the floor I think. I slowly sat up and ran a hand through my messy hair. I looked at the clock and it read '3:30 am'. I groaned knowing it was going to be difficult to go back to sleep. I decided to get up and look around the house. I slowly and carefully slid off the bed and quietly walked out of the room. I shut the door slowly so it barley made a sound and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. I checked the cabinets for the coffee and found it in the back and grabbed it. I started making it and stepped away to just walk around the house. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone. 

"Ranna, what are you doing up?" I heard from behind me as I exited the room. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Damien who's hair was a mess as well.

"Can't sleep I guess, plus Courtney snore's louder than you" I said with a smile. 

"Rude, I don't snore" He said crossing his arms like a prissy teenager as I giggled. 

"Sure you don't" I said sarcastically walking over to him. 

"Why are you up?" I asked. 

"Can't sleep either." he said simply as I nodded. 

"I made coffee if you want some" I said pointing in the direction of downstairs. 

"That would be awesome" he said as we made our way downstairs. the pot was full of coffee and It smelled awesome. 

"Mm caffeinated bean juice" Damien said making me laugh as we each got a mug full of it. We made our way over to the couch. 

"How was your night with the girls" He asked leaning his arm across the couch. 

"It was....loud and interesting but pretty fun" I answered. He nodded and took a sip of his drink. 

"How was yours with the boys?" I asked him while taking a sip of mine. It felt nice and hot.

"It was also loud and we played mario kart." He said as I nodded in response. 

"so how are you, are you feeling better?" Damien asked scooting closer to me. I sighed thinking of earlier. 

"Yeah, I think so. I hope so" I said moving my gaze to the ground. I felt an arm come over my shoulders and moved my gaze to Damien. 

"Was the nightmare you had on the bus about your dad?" He asked in a solemn tone. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"He shot you and you died. I was just so shaken up from that because it felt so real. I felt my heart start to hurt because I couldn't save you in time. I really do love you tons Damien, and seeing someone you love lose their life right in front of you just messes you up." I said in a quiet tone. 

"Hey, hey, hey look at me" Damien said turning to me fully, putting his coffee down, and placing his large hands on both of my shoulders while looking into my eyes. I turned to him with tears welling up in my eyes once again. 

"I will never leave you. No matter what because I love you too much to leave you. Okay?" He said making a single tear fall  from my eye without meaning to. 

"Okay" I said quietly while nodding my head. Damiens hand reached up to my face and wiped the tear away. I gave him a warm smile and then put down my coffee. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed him back into the couch. His body was warm so I snuggled up to him. he chuckled and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. I was on top of him with my head buried into his chest while my arms were now around his neck. 

"This is a nice way to say thank you" I heard him say. I giggled and moved next to him instead which was a tight fit but was comfortable. We face each other and I could feel his hot breath on my face. Damien leaned in and kissed me while i kissed back. It was gentle but passionate. My heart fluttered and I felt complete. I pulled away and snuggled my head back into his chest while my hand was rested on it as well. Damien put his head on top of mine and pulled me closer to him with his hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Were gonna fall asleep here aren't we" I heard him say from above me. 

"For sure. Also they are probably going to record us or take pictures." I said giggling. 

"they are our friends so I wouldn't put it past them." He said. I felt him move a bit to grab the fluffy blanket that was hanging on the couch and put it over the top of us. I moved my head to get comfortable on his chest and closed my eyes. I heard Damien yawn and grip my waist a bit tighter. our legs were intertwined with each other.

"Goodnight babygirl" He said quietly. I smiled. 

"Goodnight Dame" I said sleepily as the feeling of the world turned peaceful.