Chapter 4

Ranna's POV

"Do you ever think about what would have happened if we never met each other on So Random?" Damien asked me. We were across from each other while sipping some coffee. I had my throw blanket over me and I had my knees to my chest and felt really comfortable here. 

"I have no clue other than we wouldn't have been friends for as long as we were now. Shayne would have introduced me to you eventually." I said shrugging. Suddenly, the girls burst into the room. I jumped and almost dropped my coffee. 

"Jesus Christ." I said loudly. 

"Ranna, can we have a giant sleepover in your room tonight. Shayne also told me to tell Damien that all the guys are meeting up in his room" Boze said. I frowned and got up with Damien. 

"i'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" He said as i nodded. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the head before grabbing his bag and slipping out the door. 

"And yes i would like that very much" I said as they all screamed in excitement. I laughed as they all put there stuff in a random corner. 

"Let me just go change into my pj's" I said as they all nodded. I grabbed my bag of clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into a jack skellington onesie. I walked back out to the girls who were in a circle on the bed. 

"Were gonna play some truth or dare, wanna play?" Mari asked as i nodded excitedly. I loved playing truth or dare. Well not completely but its fun. I made my way over there and took a seat next to olivia. 

"So Courtney truth or dare" Mari said as the game started off. 

(30 minutes later)

"Ranna, Truth or dare" Boze asked me. 

"Umm Truth" i said smiling. Boze looked at her phone cause we ran out of truth and dares so she got an app for it on her phone. she clicked it and read it off. 

"What was your most traumatic experience" She read off as i felt my heart drop. My first thought was my dad. 

"I- uh can i pass" I said  

"Oh come on scardy cat. just tell us"  Mari said as my anxiety rushed in. I felt tears well up in my eyes. 

"I- i'm sorry i need a minute" i said rushing into the bathroom and slamming the door behind me. I heard them all rush to the door asking if i was okay. I put my hand on the wall while clutching my chest with the other. i felt hot tears come down my face as i sank to the floor against the wall. I brought my knees up to my chest and dug my face between them while shaking. 

Boze's POV

I was knocking on the door while the girls paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do about Ranna. I was scared for her when an idea popped into my head. 

"Guys. I'll be right back. I have an idea" I said walking away from the door and sprinting to the guys room. I knocked on shayne's door and heard someone shout 'come in'. I turned the knob and saw the guys playing mario kart. 

"Shayne, Damien. I need to talk to y'all" I said. They nodded an switched out with Flitz and Wes. I moved so they could come into the hallway. 

"It's ranna" I said closing the door behind us. 

"Is she okay?" Damien asked with wide eyes. 

"Is she hurt?" Shayne asked looking concerned for his baby sister being mentioned. 

"We were playing truth or dare and she picked truth. I clicked on the truth button on my phone and it popped up with this." I explained while taking my phone and showing then what it said.