Chapter 16 Part 2

I sat down on the couch wearing one of Damien's hoodies and some yoga pants. 

"This was honestly one of the best vacations I have ever had" I said leaning on the back of the couch. 

"Agreed" Damien said from beside me while stringing an arms across my shoulders. It was nightfall and we leave first thing tomorrow morning. Everyone was gathered around sipping some hot coco and talking. 

"It's gonna be sad leaving tomorrow" Boze said as everyone nodded. 

"So what should we do?" Shayne asked. 

"Well I could go get some wine and we can play Never have I ever?" Olivia asked. 

"Sure! That sounds fun!" I said and everyone agreed. Olivia and Courtney snagged 3 bottles of wine and some red solo cups. 

"Okay I'll start. never have I ever sent a sext"Olivia said. A few people drank. Flitz was next

"Never have I ever had sex with someone from the work place" Flitz said as everyone looked at us. Damien and I both drank as everyone started laughing and we turned bright red. 

"Oh fuck off" I said laughing along with the rest of them. Next it was Ian's turn.

"Never have I ever watched keeping up with the kardashians" He said. courtney, Olivia, Mari and Joven drank. Then it was Damien's turn. 

"Never have I ever said 'I love you' without meaning it" He said looking down at me. I smiled before going to take a sip causing them to laugh. 

"Nah i'm just kidding" I said leaning on Damien's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and we continued with the game. It was my turn. 

"Never have I ever been drunk" I said as almost everyone drank. 

"This is gonna be wild then" Wes said making me laugh. 

"Never have I ever taken part in a Talent show" Wes said as a couple people including me drank.

"I would have loved to see that" Mari said. 

"No it sucked considering it was a freshmen in high school. Then once in fifth grade. It was so embarrassing." I said remembering those days. 

"What did you sing?" Wes asked. 

"In fifth grade I sang for the first time in forever with someone who wasn't good at singing then riptide in high school." I did good in both I guess. Fifth grade one was embarrassing though." I explained making them laugh and nod. 

"I bet you were great" Damien whispered into my ear making me smile. 

"Thanks" I whispered back. We played a bit more until I was kinda drunk. 

"Ima go to bed" I said stumbling up the stairs with Damien behind me. He laughed as I flopped face down on the bed. 

"Damiennnn" I slurred.

"yeah baby girl" He asked looking at me. 

"Come cuddle I'm cold"I said pouting and sitting up under the covers. He chuckled. 

"I will in just a second Babygirl." He said going to the bathroom. I laid down looking up at the ceiling. A minute later he came back out and laid down next to me. I cheered happily while wrapping my arms around Damien's middle. 

"I missed you" I slurred resting my head on his chest. 

"I was only gone for a minute Ranna" He laughed. 

"Whatever just love me" I said nuzzled into his chest feeling his warmth. He wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me on the cheek and I pouted. 

"What?" He asked confused. 

"You missed" I said pointing to my lips. He laughed as I sat on top of him and attached my lips to his. He kissed back and our lips moved in perfect sync. Like they were made for each other. He ran his fingers through my hair and rested him palm on the side of my face. I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed back passionately. I pulled away out of breath and our faces inches away from each others with our nose's barley touching. 

"That's better" I whispered pecking his lips one more time before falling back next to him. He pulled me to his side and rested his head on my stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt butterflies in my stomach and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt a little more sober now. He propped his head up and looked up at me. I smiled at him when he came up on me and in between my legs and resting a hand on my thigh. I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed me gently. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He rubbed circles into my thigh and pulled away before giving me little neck kisses back up to my lips and kissed me quickly. 

"Never leave me please" I asked quietly looking into his brown eyes. 

"I wouldn't dream of it" He said pecking my lips once more before laying back down next to me. 

"We should do that more often" I said making him laugh. 

"I wouldn't mind that one bit" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me toward him again. I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest. He buried his face into my neck and sighed. He planted a kiss on my shoulder before leaning his head against the pillow. 

" I love you Babygirl" he said. 

"I love you too Handsome" I said back nuzzling into his chest for warmth before falling into a deep sleep.