Chapter 9

Ranna's POV

I sleepily looked up from where I was. I saw Damien asleep but he was smiling in his sleep. I was tempted to take a picture of him but I didn't. I looked over my shoulder at the clock and it was 9 am. At least I got an extra hour of sleep in there. I turned back toward Damien and tried to figure out a way to get out of bed without waking him up. I carefully moved my legs from his and took his hand off my waist. I lifted off my side of the blanket and slid out of bed carefully. I walked toward my bag and grabbed my clothes for today.

 I walked toward my bag and grabbed my clothes for today

I changed and looked myself in the mirror. I stared at my makeup and decided not to put it on today. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Damien on his other side facing the balcony. I smiled and grabbed my mac book and phone. I started walking toward the door but took one more look at Damien before opening and closing the door silently. I looked over the stairs and saw that Courtney, Wes, and Olivia were up and talking on the couch. I started walking toward the stairs and started ti walk down which caught their attention.

"Hey engagement girl!" Courtney said putting down her mug of coffee and running over to hug me as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I hugged her back and smiled wide remembering yesterdays events. 

"Wes just made a fresh pot of coffee if you want so?" Courtney suggested.

"Coffee sounds so good right now" I said moaning at the thought of some coffee. I put my Mac book on the little couch table and went to get some coffee. I poured myself a cup and added some creamer. I walked back over to them and sat down next to Olivia. We made small talk about recent events like mine and Damien's engagement, Smosh, twitter, upcoming collabs, and video games. Joven and Mari had joined us and we were just talking. 

"Oh Ranna! I was walking through the house and exploring last night" Courtney said

"Yeah?" I asked curiously waiting for her to continue. 

"I found something pretty cool" She said getting up and pulling me along with her. I has already finished my coffee so it was fine. She pulled me to a connecting room when I gasped. It was a beautiful white piano (Like the one in the this is gospel piano video). 

"Can I?" I asked pointing at it with wide eyes. She nodded and I pulled out the piano bench. I sat down when Courtney thought of something.

"Go ahead and warm up. Ill be right back" She said sprinting away. I laughed and shook my head at her. The others had come in and sat behind me as I just warmed up my fingers. After I was done they clapped and cheered. I burst out laughing. 

"That is more talent than Joven has in his entire body" Wes said as Joven hit him in the arm. We all laughed. 

"Any requests?" I said looking at the beautiful keys. 

"All of me by John legend!" Olivia said excitedly. I chuckled at her enthusiasm and started to play it. I started playing as everyone sang along and Courtney joined halfway through with a smile on her face. We finished the song and i gave everyone high fives. 

"Oh! Oh! Can I request one?" Courtney exclaimed waving her hand around like a 6th grader.

"Yeah, what song?" I asked.

"Rewrite the stars from the greatest showman" She said and my eyes lit up. I loved that movie with all of my heart. I breathed in and was about to start singing when I heard a voice start instead. 

"You know I want you" I heard someone sing behind me. I turned and saw Damien with a smile on his face. I blushed and looked down. 

"It's not a secret I try to hide" He sang coming over and taking my hand and pulling me up to my feet.

"I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?"
He sang beautifully. I felt  my cheeks get more red as I heard someone start playing a karaoke cover of the song. Damien rested his hands on my waist as I rested my hands on his neck. 

"What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight"
He sang as we swayed to the music and his amazing singing. He span me and twisted our arms so that he was behind m with his head in the crook of my neck.

 "You think it's easy" I sang as I untangled him arms from around me and held his hand until we were far so I let go.

"You think I don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be
Just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all" 
I sang as Damien looked starstruck. I felt a light pink brush across my cheeks as we circled each other. I noticed that Joven was recording us. Courtney and Olivia were holding hands looking at us happily. I held my hand out to Damien and he took it and span me around close to him.

"No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight " 
I sang loudly. Damien held my waist close to him as I smiled wide. I rested my wrists on his broad shoulders. He smiled wide at me. 

 "All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you "
We sang together beautiful as we held each others waist and went in a circle. Damien looked into my eyes and winked causing me to stifle a laugh. 

 "It feels impossible (it's not impossible)
Is it impossible? Say that its possible "
We sang with power and he twirled me. I was in his arms when he started to slowly dip me. I hung onto his shoulders and he gripped my waist. 

"How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours"
We harmonized as Damien pulled me up and he span me a couple of times. He grabbed both of my hands and we twisted around each other. 

"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied" 
I sang while grabbing both of Damien's hands. When I sang the last lines I let go and walked away. I heard clapping and cheering when Damien ran over to me and picked me up bridal style causing me to squeak. 

"Its's the circle of life!" He sang starting to spin me in his arms like that one vine. Everyone burst out laughing. He stopped spinning me and looked down into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with all the power I had left. He kissed back and started putting me down while kissing me. The group started cheering and clapping more. I rested a hand on his face and then I pulled away. 

"I love you" He said looking into my eyes and locking foreheads. 

"I love you too" I said lovingly

"You guys were amazing!" Courtney said standing up. I ran over and hugged her tight. 

"Thank you for asking him." I said pulling away. 

"Zac effron and Zendaya are quaking" Boze said. I didn't even notice she was here because I was so busy with Damien. We all laughed and I knew that these guys were my real family.