Chapter 17

I woke up gasping for breath. I had a terrible nightmare. I looked next to Damien who was still fast asleep thankfully and sighed. He was still here. I turned to my other side facing away from Damien and breathed in and out slowly to try and calm myself gradually. Thankfully, I didn't go full panic attack mode. I looked at the clock and it was 7 O'clock. We had to leave at 9. I frowned knowing that we had to leave today. It had been such a fun amazing time here and it sucks to leave. I felt an arm wrap over my waist and I smiled. I turned over and saw Damien looking dead tired. 

"Morning baby girl" he said groggily. 

"Morning handsome" I said smiling. 

"I heard you breathing kinda heavy. Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. 

"It was just a bad dream that seemed too real. I'm alright now" I said laying my head against the pillow. 

"I'm sorry you had a bad dream Ranna" He said rubbing my arm. 

"It's okay" I said grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. I smiled and scooted closer to Damien. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his calming heart beat. He played with my hair which relaxed me quite a bit. I grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it to Youtube. I saw one of the funniest video Damien and I did together come up. 

"oh my god look at my hair!" I said looking at my bright green mop on the Tv.

"I still look so very handsome" He said confidently. I laughed and pressed play. It was a live stream of us reacting to smosh games things. I was sitting on Damien's lap. 

"Ugh I looked so bad"I said hiding my face. 

"you always look beautiful" Damien said making me blush. 

"shh" I said bringing my head back up to watch. The rest of the crew was making fun of us for 'pda'. I laughed. We reacted to vines that matched some of the smosh games squad. I saw that their was a a 'Damien + Ranna' one and I saw past me get excited. 

"You got so excited over that. It was so cute!" Damien gushed.

"Shut up" I said playfully. The vine said 'When she plays video games with her man' and it cut to a clip of me and Damien playing destiny 2. Video me yelled 'die you fucking cunts'. We burst out laughing in real life and in the video. 

"Whoever made that is a fucking genius" video me said. 

"I still stand by that." I said bringing the blanket up more. There was one that said 'Ranna' and it was a Thomas sanders vine of him singing. Video me was so happy cause I love Thomas sanders so much. 

"That's accurate" video boze said. 

"Still accurate" I commented. Damien nodded and we ended up getting bored and turning the TV of completely. I turned back on my side and laid my head against my pillow and looked a Damien. 

"Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" He asked. I nodded and talked about how I got shot by my dad then he shot Damien. I kept my cool while I talked about it, but in the middle of it Damien grabbed my hand which I was grateful for. 

"It just felt really scary because I actually felt like I was going to die" I rambled. 

"I am really proud of you for being calm about your dream and I'm glad you told me. I'm really sorry you had a bad dream baby girl." He said placing a hand on the back of my neck and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. 

"Thanks for listening to me ramble and thank you" I said smiling. I sighed again. 

"I'm sad that this is our last day here. I had an amazing time here with everyone. Especially you. I mean we are getting married and that all happened here. It was one of the best vactions I have ever been on honestly. I'm glad I got to spend it with you" I rambled with my heart filling with joy and love for this past weeks events.

"Me too. I love you and I can't wait to call you my wife" He said kissing me on the head. 

"And I can't wait to call you my husband" I continued. I pecked his lips and got out of bed. 

"ugh whyyy I'm cold now" Damien said laying on his back. 

"cause we should do something fun!" I said standing up and stretching. 

"But we could stay in the warm bed and cuddle" He whined. I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"As tempting as that sounds we still have to pack up" I said going into the bathroom before hearing damien groan. I packed up all my stuff from the bathroom and walked back out. I saw that Damien had gotten up, but it didn't look like he was in the room. 

"Damien? Babe?" I called out. I felt two arms wrap around behind me and I screamed in surprise. 

"Got'cha" He said in triumph. I laughed as I tried to escape his grip. 

"Let me gooo" I whined. Damien turned me around with me still in his arms. 

"Dance with me?" He asked. I laughed. 

"But there's no music" I said. He pulled out his phone from out of no where and played 'Rose Colored Lenses' by Eliza. I gasped knowing he got into my Spotify playlist. He put the phone in his back pocket and held out his hand. I rolled my eyes playfully and took his hand. I squeaked when he span me and laughed when he brought me back close to him. He moved us to the middle of the room and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We turned so that my face was toward the door and I saw boze recording. I gave her a thumbs up and buried my face in Damien's neck while we swayed. He brought me close and wrapped his arms around my waist until the song ended. 

We stayed together until his phone started 'Bitch Lasagna' By pewdiepie. We all burst out laughing and I wiped my eyes when Damien turned off the music. Boze came in and handed my phone again. 

"Seriously, thank you again" I said hugging her. 

"Well were all waiting downstairs until everyone is ready so when you are all ready to go then we'll get going." She said pulling away. I nodded as she closed the door behind us. I saw Damien behind me. 

"That was really fun thank you" He said. I laughed as he bowed. 

"I agree. Now, let's finish packing" I kissing his lips before packing up. After a little while we finished and tidied the room. I looked at the room one that time and sighed. 

"Are you ready?" Damien asked from beside me. I smiled and nodded sadly. I felt Damien grab my hand as we left the room. We walked down and joined the others. We made small talk until everyone got down to the main room. Damien was standing next to me with a arm around my waist as I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Are we ready to go" Ian asked. We all nodded and went outside. I shivered a bit cause it was cold. Joe got in front to drive as we all piled in. I dropped Damien's hand and ran all the way to the back and sat down. I saw Damien laugh and sit down beside me. Shayne and Courtney sat next to us. I grabbed my phone, blanket, and my headphones and started listening to my music as the bus started moving. I looked out the window at the giant cabin and smiled at it. I couldn't help, but feel slightly sad. I got a text from kat saying that the cat's were great and that she fed them this morning. but she had to leave early cause she had a thing today. I thanked her for taking care of them and told her that next time we go out I owe her lunch. 

I leaned my head back against the chair and listened to some of my music. (Here is the link if you guys actually want to listen to my playlist. Tell me what you think! https://open.spotify.com/user/22x2gfiuqzbhep6oqln5oymli/playlist/5Jaq3KK5G3VEEInVzXy2B2?si=9YJJZNO8ROGM6eTwJtEJcA)

I felt Damien grab my hand so I turned to face him. I pulled my head phones down. 

"yeah babe?" I asked smiling. 

"Do you want to watch rick and morty with me?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. I laid my head in his lap and he set it up on the chair in front of us. about half way through again I fell into a deep sleep.