15

Sabrina's POV

I get out of the plane and went to pick up my bag. When I get in the main hallway, I saw them. I saw Jaeden, mills, sads, sophi, Finn, Noah, gaten,  Caleb, Wyatt and my baby jack. I started to run to them and then I hugged Millie first cause she was in the front of the group."omg, you are even prettier in person" Millie said to me when we get apart by the other two girls that were waiting for their hugs "you are more" I said to her. I gave a big hug on Sadie and then on Sophi. When I finished with the girls I went to the boys and gave them hugs too.

The first one was Caleb "Welcome, Brina" he said to me, the second one was Wyatt "Hi noodle boy" I said "Hi, Sabrina", the third one was gaten "My little pudin" I said to him, he smiled "Please, stop calling me that", the fourth one was Noah "Hi, lietchen" he said, I gave him a smile, cause he knows how to say my surname "Hi Schnapp" I said, the fifth was Finn "omg, I'm finally meeting Finnie the pooh" I said laughing while I hugged him "Shut up Sabs" he said, the sixth was jack "Mommy" he said jumping before hugging me "My baby jack, how are you?" I said " I'm fine, more than fine. I'm meeting my mommy" jack said. The last one was Jaeden, he was really impatient. He first hugged me, then he got me on his lap and turned me. I started to laugh "Okay, okay, put me down Jae" I said, he put me down, everyone said 'awwwww' in unison "I can't believe you are here" he said to me "neither do I" I said. I saw my uncle watching us in the corner, then I realized the crowd around us.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked "We can go to my house and go to the pool, if you guys wanted" Jaeden said "That would be great" I said "Okay, you guys can go, Jaeden send me the location of your house, cause I'm going with my uncle" I said trying to avoid the eye contact with my uncle, cause he sometimes scared me. "Okay" he said "Bye guys, see you soon" I said going to my uncle, who opened his arms and give me a big hug. We first stopped at his house for me just leave my bag there and picked up my swim suit, then we went to Jaeden house.