71

The next day, I woke up at 7 a.m. to go to the meeting. To say I was excited was little, I was ecstatic. I'm not a morning person, but today I was really happy. I sent the group a message and went to the nearest Starbucks, and headed to the office.

When I got there, I saw a woman waiting for someone. "Excuse me, I came here for a meeting, do you know where it is?" I asked in the most sympathetic way possible, for me. "Are you Sabrina Lietchen?" She asked "Yeah" I answered. "Okay, come with me" she said leaving the room and entering a corridor. We stopped in front of a big door. "Okay, you need to enter here" She said.

I opened the door, and saw a gorgeous woman sitting across from me. "Hi, you must be Sabrina. I'm Lara, we spoke on the phone" she said "Right, so I really need to know what is the movie about" I said enthusiastically. "Okay, But first you just need to do the audition" she explained. "Okay". She gave the script and we went to another room, where it had a camera and two other people waiting. "Sabrina, this is Mark and this is Stephany" Lara said to me. "They are the producers of the movie" she said "Hi" they said in unison. "Hi" I said. "When you're ready, honey" she said.

" Leo, please" Mia (me) said.
" Mia, you doesn't understand" Leo (one of the producers) said
"So, explain to me, what is so important that you would leave us?" Mia asked pointing at her and Lilia.
" You wouldn't understand, because you're just so selfish and incredibly annoying with your perfectness. But you know what, you are not as perfect as you think" he said.
" You know what Leonard? Fuck you, I know I'm not perfect, why would you think my mom sent me to a reformatory when I was six? She wants a fucking perfect daughter, but instead she got me. And I'm sorry if you think I'm a selfish bitch, but you're worst, and you know that. And don't even think about talking to me, Leo." Mia finished her speech and left the garden.

"This was incredible" Mark said. "You were the best one" Lara said. "You are the perfect person for Mia's character, I'm not lying really" Stephany said. "Thank you" I said shyly. "We are going to decided so,ethnic, dear. Can you go outside just for a second?" Lara said. I left the room and waited.

It had passed ten minutes, I'm really nervous. "You can come in" Lara said opening the door. When I entered I saw their faces smiling at me. "You got the part" Mark said "Omg! Really?" I asked. "Yes, definitely" Stephany said. "Now, we are going to my office to discuss the movie" Lara said. We left the room and set in the chairs inside her office.

"Honey, you are going to be Mia Montenegro, your father is a successful Brazilian and your mother is a successful English, you guys live in Devon, but when you were six your mom sent you to a reformatory in Tura, because she wanted to you be the perfection. She was an abusive mother and you were kind of glad that you lived there for eight years. You had friends in your house, and for you to see them, you needed to "escape" from your mom's claws. You always visited them on holidays. And you are kind of a robot" She explained in the simplest way possible. "Okay, and may I know with who I will be working with?" I asked.

"Yeah, Bradley Cooper is going to be your dad, Angelina Jolie is going to be your mom, Noah Centineo is Leonard, McKeena Grace is going to be Mia's six years old character, Jace Norman is Finn, Jacob Tremblay is Finn's seven years old character, Lilia Buckingham is Lilia, Mia Talerico is Lilia's six years old character, August Maturo is Leonard's seven years old character, Vanessa Hudgens is the housekeeper. And there are other people like your friends in the reformatory". She answered.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said "Yes" she answered. "I don't want to be rude or anything, but how did you guys manage to get Bradley and Angelina in this movie?" I asked. "Well, Netflix bought the movie" She answered. "Cool, And when we start filming?" I asked. "Next week, we need to meet everyone in London on Monday" She said. "Okay, so I think this is it?" I asked "Yes, bye honey, see you on Monday" She said. "Bye".

I left the office and checked my phone. Omg, the time flies by, it is already 10 a.m. There were messages from the group saying good luck, and one from Jaeden.

Jae Jae💕:
Hey

Sabrina:
Hi

He didn't answered, and now, I'm going to my hotel room.