31

Sabrina's POV

It is my first day of filming Riverdale and I'm so excited, I went to sleep 9 pm but I woke up one hour later. Then I realized that everyone in the hotel room was sleeping. So I picked up my phone and started using it. When I slept again it was already 5 in the morning and I only slept another hour. I woke up and I was really hungry. So I took a shower, put some clothes and went to a Starbucks.

My phone started buzzing.

My brother Juggie:
Hey, where are you????
Read at 7:11 am

My brother Juggie:
I'm worried, I woke up and you are not here
Read at 7:11 am

My brother Juggie:
Really where are you??
I went to the girls room and you were not there
Read at 7:12 am

My brother Juggie:
Sabrina, wtf
Where are you??
Read at 7:12 am

Sabrina:
Hey, sorry

Sabrina:
I was hungry and I couldn't sleep, so I went to Starbucks
I'm really sorry, can you come here or I need to come back to the hotel?

My brother Juggie:
Omg, finally
I was really worried
I'm coming with the others, don't leave

Sabrina:
I'm really sorry Cole

My brother Juggie:
It's okay, but really at least leave a note next time okay?

Sabrina:
Okay

My brother Juggie:
We are here

I turned off my phone and looked at the door to see six people standing there. They looked at me relieved and come to my table. "Sabrina never do that again, okay?" Cole said hugging me "Okay" I said "Girl, you really scared us" Lili said "I'm sorry, really really sorry" I said.

They were sitting on the chair and looking at me. "So, what happened?" Cami asked "I couldn't sleep" I said. They all nodded and I didn't know if I needed to continue explaining or not. "Why?" Maddie asked "I don't know, I think I was nervous or something like that" I said "But you were the first one to sleep" Kj said "I know, Kj, but I woke up one hour after I went to sleep and you guys were already sleeping. Then I went to sleep at five or something like that and woke up at six. And I was starving, cause I didn't eat anything yesterday" I said taking a sip of my drink.

They looked at me shocked "What?" I asked "You didn't eat anything yesterday?" Ash and Lili asked me at the same time "Kind of, I ate before going to the airport" I said "Anyone want something?" I said. They just watched me in shook. "Guys, please stop looking at me, I wasn't hungry" I said. "Okay, I will buy something for me, anyone want something?" Cole asked.

In the end, Cole, Lili and Ash went to buy something for them and the rest. "So, how was the flight?" Cami asked me "Fine, I guess" I said looking at her "So, are you excited for filming?" Maddie asked "Yes, I'm really nervous too" I said "I'm excited too" she said "So, do you know your lines?" Kj asked me "I think so, I didn't have so much time to memorize, but yeah" I said "Wait a second, how are you not tired?" Cami asked "I don't know, sometimes this happen" I said "What happened?" Cole asked coming back with the drinks. "I don't sleeping so much, but just sometimes" I said "Okay, do you know why?" He asked "Not really" I said. They all looked at me. "Why do you guys always look at me strangely? It's really scary" I said "Sorry" they said at the same time. "It's fine" I said.

We finished our drinks and went to the set to film the scenes. I was really nervous and I went to Instagram to see what was happening. Then I saw a fan edit of me and Jaeden, how they get this photos of us? I started to laugh like a crazy person and everyone at the set looked at me. "Sorry" I said leaving the set and heading to the food room.

I don't know how long I stayed there, but it was getting dark outside, and I needed to film some scenes.