78

The next day, when I woke up, I looked at my phone, and saw all of the messages that they sent me. Mostly from my fans on Instagram, and some from my friends. I didn't want this. So I turned off my phone, and throw it in my wardrobe. I left my room after getting changed, and went to the kitchen. It was 7 a.m. and nobody was awake, so I made some food, went to the living room, turned on the tv, and went to Netflix.

After one hour or so, Noah, Lilia and Jace came downstairs and ate something. "Hey" they said to me "Hi" I said really low. "You fine?" Noah asked me. I saw Lilia hit him in the arm. "Ouch, why would you do that?" He asked. Lilia whispered something on his ear, and I heard an "ow" from him. "I'm okay, you don't need to whisper on his ear Li" I said. "I'm sorry" she said. She sat next to me. "It's actually fine. I liked him, but you know" I said. "Everyone said to me that they are just friends, so I think I need to believe in them" I said. Everyone looked at me. "Did you guys eat something?" I asked. They nodded. "So, let's go" I said.

We entered the car and went to the set. Suddenly OKOKOK by Jaira Burns started playing on the radio. I felt happy, and put the sound more loud. I opened my window and started screaming the lyrics. Soon we got to the set, and we started filming our scenes.

Everyone looked at me with pity eyes, and that was quite annoying. "Okay, we are going to film the scene when Mia meets Finn after she came back from the school" Mark, one of the producers, said.

Me and Jace went to our place. "Silence on the set, take one, scene 3. Action!" Lara said.

I was walking on the garden, when someone throw a little rock on my head. "What is this?" I asked. "Psss" Someone said. I looked everywhere, and when I got near to the wall that divides my house from another, I saw him. "Finn" I said quite happy. "Hey, Mi" He said. "How you doing?" He asked. "I'm good, I just came back yesterday." I said "I noticed, I saw the car coming and leaving you at your door" He said. "I missed you" We said at the same time. He laughed and I giggled. "Miss Mia, where are you?" I heard Gabriela, the housekeeper, calling me. "I must apologize, but I need to go" I said "Bye, Miss Mia" he said.

"I'm here, Miss Montgomery" I said going back to talk to her. "Oh, thank god. Your mother is looking for you" She said.

"CUT!" Stephany said. "That was great guys, take five" She said.

—————————

A/n:

Do you want me to do a q and a?
If yes, sent me your questions