99

Millie's POV:

I woke up with a kid on top of me. "Ava, Ava, leave, I can't breath". I said. "Sorry, Millister." She said leaving me alone. "No, Ava, come back" I shouted, but I was ignored.
I turned on my phone, and suddenly I received so many texts. What the bloody hell?

Texts on

My bestieee❤️:
Millie, were you the one who sent that messages?
————————————————————————
Gate(n):
Millie, what happened??
————————————————————————
Hart🤦‍♂️:
Don't ever come near Sabrina ever again
Do you hear me?
————————————————————————
Sprouse🤦‍♀️:
Millie, Idk if someone explained to u what happened, so before I come to any conclusion go to the enews site and read the article, and come talk to me.
————————————————————————

I saw what Lili sent me and entered the site and read it. Oh no, no, no. This is not happening. I dialed Sabrina's number. Pick up, pick up, please. She didn't, so I called Noah. 

"Hey Noah" I said. "Millie, I cant talk to you right now" I heard him saying, and in the background I heard someone crying and some talking. "Please, I need to talk with someone" I said almost crying. I heard more talking and a 'no Sabrina'. He was at her house. He probably left the room, because all of the talking was gone. "Okay, talk" He said. "I didn't sent to enews the messages. They happened, but I wouldn't sent it to anyone" I started sobbing. "Millie, hey Mills, don't cry, talk to your sister, I can't help you right now, even if I want to" He said. "Bye, Millie" he turned off the phone.

I heard someone knocking on my door. "Millie" I heard a soft voice. She entered the room and saw me crying on the bed. She sat next to me and ran her hands through my hair. "Everything is going to be alright" Sadie said.

I just cried for another hour and then I looked at her. "Why are you here?" I asked her. "Noah went to Sabrina's to see how was she doing, and I went here. So how are you?" She asked. "I don't know, it's just" I didn't finish my sentence. "Yeah, I don't know how you feel, but it doesn't look good for you and for Brina, and right now we need to discover who sent the messages" She said. "I think I know who maybe sent it" I said. "Please don't tell me you printed the message to someone" She said. "I did to Jacob" I said. "Millie, come on, to Jacob?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm sorry" I said.