67

Sabrina's POV

I finished reading that article. I can't believe what Jaeden said. And when did he do that interview? And what did he mean when he said "she is Sabrina"? Someone knocked on the door. Millie, Sadie, Finn, Noah, Caleb and Gaten left the hotel in the morning, and Sophia, Jack, Wyatt and Jaeden are going to leave tomorrow morning. I got up from the bed and went to the door.

I opened it and saw Jaeden standing there. "Hey" he said "Did you see that article too?" He asked, running his hand on his hair. I nodded. Am I being awkward? Why I am being awkward? "Okay, I'm sorry for saying that" he said.

Say something, Sabrina. Omg, stop being stupid. "W-why?" I asked "Why what" he asked back. "Why are you saying sorry? You just said what you wanted to say" I explained. "I thought you were mad at me" he said. "No, no, I'm not mad at you" I told him. "But I just want to know what did you mean when you said that I am Sabrina" I said. He entered my room and I closed the door. "Well, Sabrina. When I said that I mean, yo-you are ju-just a-amazing and, and pretty, and funny, you don't do anything that you don't want to and you have an absolutely wonderful personality" he said, blushing. Aww, he is so cute. "Thanks Jaeden" I said "For?" He asked "For being you" I answered.

I realized that I started to lean in and he was too. Then, suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. This felt right, me being on his arms while he kissed me. But, someone opened the door. Lili, omg really? Wait, she is back. I looked at her with the biggest smile ever. I ran to her and hugged her. That means that everyone is back too. She stopped the hug to look at me. "We will talk about this later" she whispered smiling too.

Behind her was Cole, Cami, Vanessa, Casey and Kj. I hugged everyone. I missed them sooo much. I didn't realize that Jaeden left the room. "Omg, I'm soooooooo happy that you guys are back, I missed you so much" I said crying. Why I am crying? "Why are you crying?" Cole asked. "You just read my mind, because I don't know" I said smiling and crying at the same time.