36 - Buzzfeed

Season 2b of Riverdale, new characters and some fans theories

As we know, since the beginning, Riverdale was one of the most seen series on United States. The serie was released early last year and is already in its second season.

It was already expected that people would be "addicted" to the serie, with both excellent actors and a great script. in the first season a group of friends is trying to discover how Jason Blossom died. And now in the first part of the second season a new enemy appears, better known as the Black Hood. The second part of the second season was released on January 17 of this year, with a new conflict and new characters.

One of the new characters is Chic Copper. Betty's long lost brother and Alice Cooper first child. Chic is a complicated person and had, and still have, some problems. The other new character is Jellybean Jones, perhaps one of the highlights of the next episode that will be releasing next Wednesday. Jughead's sister and FP Jones' younger daughter. From what we know, Jellybean is sweet and kind, but if they provoke her, her temper will change very quickly.

Fans theories

One of the theories is that chic cooper may or may not be working, or be involved with the black hood.
The second theory would be that Jellybean would be back to persuade Jughead to get out of his father's trailer and move in with his mother and Jellybean.
The third theory would be that Jellybean ran away from home, because her mother scratched a new abusive boyfriend, which abused Jellybean.
A fourth theory would be that Chic copper and Jellybean Jones have a connection to some Hiram logde project, which is kind of unlikely.
A fifth theory is that jason wasn't cheryl twin brother, it was archie

Tell us what do you think it will happen and which character are you most waiting to see.

2.389 comments
534.367 likes

Related articles
- Did Sabrina confirmed Sprousehart?
- Why Jaeden Lieberher and Sabrina Lietchen would be the perfect goals couple?