27

General's POV:

Sabrina left her home and went to the airport. No one was sending messages to her and she was thinking that they didn't like her anymore, so she started crying. "Brina, why are you crying?" Her cousin asked to her concerned "I'm crying, cause I think they don't like me anymore. They are not answering my messages and they are not even saying hi in the group. They hate me" the little girl said crying. "They don't hate you, they are just a little upset cause you are going to Toronto." Her cousin said trying to comfort the girl "Are you sure? Cause they don't even said goodbye to me" she answered "I'm totally sure" her cousin responded.

They finally arrived the airport and grabbed Sabrina's bags, cause she was the only one taking the plane. There was a crowd around the car and a crowd looking trough the glass door. Sabrina thought that it was a strange thing, but she just left that way. She got into the airport and was looking at her phone, so she didn't realize that there were eight persons in front of her.

"Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" A voice asked to Sabrina. Sabrina recognized the voice, but didn't care, because she was paying attention to the phone. "I don't know, sorry" she said looking at her phone. "Thanks, Sabrina, you really helped me" the voice said. "How do you..." she stopped the phrase and looked to the girl talking to her. She started to smile and to cry, then she saw the rest of them. "Omg, what are you doing here?" She asked covering her mouth surprisingly. "We came here to say goodbye" the girl in front of her said. "This. Is. The. Best. Surprise. Ever. And I hate surprises, mills" she said to the girl.

She hugged everyone and then they gave her a big hug group. She was still crying, but now it was because she was happy. "The flight to Toronto is leaving in 5 minutes" the speaker said. "So, I think this is a goodbye for now" Sabrina said looking at them. "Yes, but please call us" Noah said. "Or we can call you" Gaten added.

Everyone said goodbye to her, the girls were crying while they said goodbye. "Please, call us" Millie said "I will definitely call you" Sabrina replied, then it was time for the boys, they were sad. "Please, don't make this faces, I will see you guys in three months or so" she said to them "Okay, Sabs, have a safe trip" Caleb said "And please call us" Wyatt said "I will" she said. Jack was crying too, they just hugged for five minutes until Jaeden appeared. Jaeden gave her a hug and whispered in her ear "I'm going to miss you so much, and I just know you for three weeks" "I'm going to miss you too, but I will call you and send message" she said. Then they fell apart, and she went to the gate where she needed to go. And the others just stayed there, watching her leave.