82

@liebrina

Likes: Lilia, lilireinhart and 765,890 othersComments disable

Comments disable

Liebrina: hey guys, so these past few days were not good. Not good at all, so I decided that it would be better if I disconnect just for a few days. I love every and each one of you. Bye loves.

Sabrina turned off her phone, put it aside and laid on her bed. It has been almost one week, and she is completely broke. Nobody sees her leaving her room, or eating. She doesn't go to the set, and everyone is getting worried. So, the cast decided to do something about it.

Sabrina was in her room, and suddenly she listened to someone knocking on her door. She wasn't feeling like opening the door, but she did it anyway. When she opened the door, she saw everyone, so she turned around, and fell on the bed.

"Sabrina, please, get up" Lilia said sitting next to her. "We are worried, honey" Angelina said. Sabrina didn't move. "Come on" Noah said. He grabbed her body, with Jace and lifted her up. "Don't do this" She said, almost in a whisper. "Holy, Sabrina, what happened with your voice?" August said. "Are you even drinking water?" Bradley said. "Or eating?" Jace said. "Sometimes I drink water, and no" she answered. "I think she needs to go to the hospital" McKeena said. "Yeah, she looks sick" Mia said. "She can't work like this" Jacob said. "Yeah, it looks like she is with a fever, she is kind of hot" Noah said. Bradley put his hands on her forehead. "We need to take her to the hospital" He said. Everyone was leaving the room. "Hey, Noah come help me" Bradley said. Noah entered the room, and picked Sabrina in bridal style.

They called the car, and left to the hospital.