85

"Savage is Sabrina's new surname" Lilia said. "Shut up, nightmare smurfette" I said. "Oh, please. Don't you dare go Cheryl blossom on me" She said. Noah, Jace and I started laughing. "What?" She asked. "Well, nothing" I said. "Okay, so are you ready to go filming?" Jace asked. "Kind of, I'm nervous, you know? It has been almost two weeks" I said. "You don't need to worry, everyone loves you, really" Noah said. "Yeah, Okay" I said. "I mean it" He said. "And I said okay" I responded. "Okay, let's go" Lilia said.

We entered the set, I missed this place so much. "Sabrinaaaa!" I heard someone yelling. Suddenly, I felt four kids hugging me, and I felt me falling on the ground. "Oh my gosh" I heard Lilia saying. "Guys, Sabrina needs to get up." She said. I started laughing and hugging them. "I missed you guys" I said. "We missed you too, Bri" They said. We got up, and went to the main set.

"Hey, guys, Sabrina is back" Mia yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Yeah" They said. They hugged me, and I was so happy.

"Okay, guys, I know that everyone is happy that Sabrina is back, but I need you to focus, we have three months to end filming and start editing the movie, and we still don't have the boy that it's going to be with Mia in the end" Mark said. "Wait, I am going to end up with someone? I thought that it was going to end in another way" I said. "We can talk about this latter, okay? Now, guys everyone in place, we are going to film the scene that Mia is reuniting with her friends" Mark shouted.

We finished filming, and in the end, Mark and I decided that the other ending for this movie was better.

We went home and just chill for some time, I was really tired, so I decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Can you guys tell me where you came from?