50

"Hey guys" I said "What???" They asked a little bit annoyed "We should do a live" I said "Not in the mood" Millie, Sadie and Sophie said at the same time. They looked at each other and began to laugh. "And you guys?" I asked the boys. "Sorry, Sabrina, but no" They answered looking at the videogame "for me it's okay" Jaeden said "YAY!!! I said.

I grabbed my phone and sat on the bed. JAeden sat down beside me. I started the live and a lot of people entered. "Hi guys" I said "Jaeden, say hi" "Hi everyone".

User1: OMG they are together
User2: where are you?

"We are in Canada right now, but we are going to LA, in two days?" I asked. "Yes, two days" Jaeden answered. "CAn you guys sut up?" Wyatt and Sadie said at the same time. "OKAY!!" Jaeden and I yelled back to them. We got up and left the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jaeden "I don't know" he said "Maybe we can go on the pool" I said "But we don't have swimsuits and it's cold" he said "Okay, so we can go to Melton and Hart's room" "Yeah, it would be cool" he answered.
As we were going to their room, we continued doing the live. Till someone comments something that caught my eyes.

User5: Are you and Jaeden dating??
User6: I ship it #saeden
User7: No, it's #jabrina

I looked at Jaeden and showed him that comments. We started to laugh "No we are not dating" I said "But it wouldn't be that bad" he said very low, almost inaudible. But I think people have listened and started to comment more and more. "Okay, guys. This is the end of the live, I'm sorry, but we have to go" I said "Bye" Jaeden and I said at the same time.

In the end, we didn't go to Hart and Melton's room. We just keep going round and round. "Jaeden, what was that??" I asked him. "What??" He asked me. "You saying that it wouldn't be that bad for us to date" I said "Oh, would it be so bad for us to date?" He asked. I stopped walking. I realized that I never really thought of us dating, I really like Jaeden, like really. He stopped too and looked at me. "I never really thought about it Jaeden" I said.

It went silent. A really uncomfortable silence. It never happened before and it was really weird. "I think we should get back to the room" I said. "Yep" he agreed. Jaeden started to walk. What should I do? I really like Jaeden. But, what if he doesn't like me? I need to say something.

"Jaeden, wait" I called him. When he turned to me,  I kissed him. and the surprising thing is that he kissed back. When we separated, he was with a big smile on his face and I was with a big smile on my face. "Now, we can go" I said "Wait Jaeden" I said. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "What?" He asked "You were my first kiss" I said "R-Really??" He asked a little bit nervous "Yep" "Was it bad?"He asked. I giggled "Actually, no" I said. "Okay" he said "Okay" I started to walk "Let's go, Jae Jae" I said. We both started to laugh.