100

Sabrina's POV

Lilia, Noah, Jace, and Centineo were in my room trying to cheer me up. Was it working? No. Did I appreciate it? Yes. "Hey, Brina" Lilia turned to me. "Let's go get some ice cream" she said, I just sobbed and looked down. "I-I don don't wanna leave" I said really low. "It's okay, but do you want some?" Jace asked. I nodded, "can I be alone for a minute please?" I asked. "Sure, honey" Centineo said, he kissed my forehead and kicked everyone out.

I looked at my phone again and read the messages over and over. This is not happening. I got up and went to the bathroom, I started looking for my pills, but I couldn't find it, and also my razor was gone too. I turned on my shower and sat there just letting the water hit my back. I don't know how long I stayed there, but I ended up sleeping right there.

"I think we should" I heard someone saying. "Can someone grab a towel?" Another person said. I opened my eyes and saw them in front of the door, I was in someone's lap, and this person was stroking my hair. "Hi, pumpkin" Cole said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just came here to see how you were doing" he answered. "Brina, how are you?" Madelaine asked. "Maddy, you're here" I said hugging her. "How about we leave this bathroom floor and go to your room?" Kj said. "I think that is a good idea" Lilia said.

We entered my room, and Lili wrapped me in a towel, and sat next to me. "Hi, honey" she said. I gave her a small smile and rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm so tired Lili" I said almost sobbing again. "It's okay to feel like this, honey, and if you want to talk, we are here for you" She said.

I saw everyone sitting on the floor, and noticed that Noah was gone. "Did Noah leave?" I asked. "Yep, he said he needed to go somewhere" Centineo said. "You can say that he was going to Millie's" I said to him. "Even though, I should be mad, I really should be, I'm not mad at her, I get it. It's just I would never imagine that she would do something like this, y'know?" I said. "Hey, Centineo, here is my ice cream?" I asked. He gave it to me, and everyone chuckled. "Well, maybe you're not mad, but I'm furious, no one should do that" Jace said, and I saw Kj agreeing with him. "Don't be, its going to be a waste of your precious time, Jay" I told him. "I just don't get it, why would she do something like that?" Camila said. "I don't know and I don't care, I'm cutting her out of my life, and I don't want to talk about it okay?" I said. "Right, so what should we do?" Kj said. "Maybe just hang out like normal people would do?" Cole asked. "I think that is a good idea" I said and everyone agreed.