38

I turned off my phone and Cole was in front of me. "What is it??" I asked him. "I just want to know what is happening to you" he said. "Nothing" I answered.

"Cut the bullshit Sabrina, I know that is something wrong" he said looking a little mad at me. "Cole, language" Kj shout from the sofa. "But he is right. What is wrong Sabrina?" He asked, getting up from the sofa and coming to the bed. "Nothing, nothing is wrong" I said again.

"Really? Nothing is wrong?" Cole asked in a sarcastic tone "This is what someone with problems would say, spill" "it's nothing, really" Both of them looked at me with a displeased look on their faces. "You guys don't need to worry" I told them. "Obviously we need to be worried, you are weird since yesterday" Kj said, how am I supposed to say that I am feeling so lonely with them, even when they are to talking to me? I started to cry. "No, no,please don't cry" Cole said hugging me. "What happened?" He asked still hugging me with Kj."And if you say nothing, I will kill you at night" Kj said. I laughed a little bit.

"It's just..." I stopped the sentence. They looked at me worriedly "Do you want me to call the girls?" Cole asked "No, please, no" I said. "It's just that I feel so..." I stopped "lonely" I looked at them "Even with you guys, I don't feel like part of this big family that you guys have. I feel like I'm the outsider, what I'm, but that is not the point. I just don't fit in, and it's not that I don't wanna to. I know I'm the younger, but still. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but the thing is I feel lonely here and it's not because of you guys. I love you guys as I love my family, especially you two, because you were the only ones that understood what I was going through and I don't even know what that means. You two are like my brother, one is full of energy all the time and the other has a big heart even if it's hard to show it" I paused, I looked at them and both of them were crying. "Please, stop crying. The last thing I want is to you guys feel sorry for me. I love you guys so much and I just don't fit in. It is just that" I finished.

They didn't say anything for some time. They looked at me and gave me a big hug. I just stayed there sobbing on their arms. Then I felt another grip around me. It was Lili, Madelaine, Cami, Ashleigh and Vanessa. They were crying too.

We stayed there for about five minutes. "Sabrina, never think that we don't love you. You're our little sister. Our adopted little sister, like Hart and Vanessa. We love you, right guys?" Lili said, apparently she listened to all her conversation. "Yes" They said in unison. "Okay, I love you guys too" I told them.

We were kind of tired, so we decided to make a sleepover at the boys room. And we sleep really fast.