28

Sabrina's POV

The flight was fine and when I arrived there, there were paparazzi and some people. But the first thing that caught my attention, was four persons waiting for  me in the hallway. Cami, Lili, Kj and Cole. I approached and did not know if I could hug them or stay where I was, but then, Cole hugged me. "You're even prettier in person, how?" He said to me "Please, stop" I said shyly. "Okay, okay, I will stop" he said laughing. We felt apart and Kj was the next one.

Kj gave me a hug and messed up my hair. "Hey, girl, how are you? How was the flight?" He asked me "Hi Kj, I'm fine, the flight was good. And you?" I said "I'm fine too" "That's good Apa" I said laughing "Did you call me what?" He asked and made a strange face "Apa, can I called you Apa?" "Yeah, yeah, I kind of liked it" he said giving me another hug.

We felt apart and the girls came to hug me. "I'm so happy that you got the part, and now I can make hairstyles in someone's hair. Cause, Maddie doesn't let me, Cami doesn't let me and Ashleigh doesn't let me. And no one let me. But I think you will let me do it, and your hair is so perfect" Lili said, she didn't stop talking and then I got lost, cause she was starting to mix things "Okay, okay, I think she understand Lili. You can stop" Camila said, Lili took a deep breath "Sorry, sometimes I do that" she apologized "It's totally fine, sometimes I do that too. And I would love for you to do hairstyles on me." I said, she gave me a big smile and got my stuff with cole.

Kj and Cami were talking about something that I wasn't paying attention and cole and Lili were helping me with my bags and they were talking to. So in the end I was kind of alone, until I felt someone putting a hand on my shoulders, I turned back and saw Madeleine and Ashleigh. I shouted, cause first I was scared and second because it was Madeleine and Ashleigh. The others looked at me with a frightened and worried face, but then relaxed when they realized I was screaming about Maddie and Ashleigh, so they turned again and continued walking.

"Omg, I'm so happy that you're here" Maddie said "And I'm so happy that I'm meeting you guys, really, it's a dream come true" I said to her. "Great, cause you are going to stay in our hotel room, but don't tell Lili and Camila. They think that you are going to stay with them." Ashleigh said to me. "Can I have your phone number?" I asked, cause if I was going to work with them I needed their phone numbers. "Yeah, of course" Maddie and Ash said at the same time. I first put my number in Maddie's phone. I put as Jellybean love Cheryl❤️. She picked my phone and I picked Ash's phone. I put as Jelly doesn't know how to sing, but Sabs maybe❤️. We took our phones from each other and started to laugh. Maddie was: baby girl Cheryl❤️ and Ash was: Josie and the pussycats❤️. "I love your names in my phone" I said to them "And I liked your name in my phone. Can you really sing?" Ash asked me "Kind of" I said "I liked mine too, I'm happy that someone finally loves Cheryl" Maddie said.

We entered the car and went to the hotel.

~Time skipped to the hotel~

"Okay, so Sabs, you are going to stay with me and Cami" Lili said to me in the hallway. "I don't think so, honey" Maddie said. "What do you mean?" Cami asked. "Well, I talked to the director and he said that it was okay, so now, she is staying with me and Ash" Maddie said "No, she is going to stay with us" Lili said "I already talked to the director" Maddie said "But, we were the first ones to ask them" Cami said "But now she is going to stay with us" Ash said. I was starting to get irritated and the guys were seeing it. "I think you should stop fighting, ..." "Shut up Cole" the four girls said at the same time. "Sabrina are you okay?" Cole asked me, he puts his hands on my shoulder and Kj said "You can stay with us if you wanted" "YES, PLEASE!" I yelled, making everyone shut up and look at me "Sorry, sorry" I said "Girls, I'm going to stay with the boys" I said picking my bags, Cole and Kj helped me and they show me the door to their hotel room. I saw the girls looking at me strangely, but I just entered the room and closed the door.

I was tired and it was late. Tomorrow, I would start recording and I was not feeling very well. I started to teared up "Hey, hey" Cole came and give me a hug "It is okay, I know it's a lot of pressure, but it's going to be okay." He said "Just remember that if you don't get comfortable, please tell us, or the girls. And remember too that the girls are just excited that they have a little doll to play with now" Kj said, coming from somewhere. "Thank you guys. I know it's strange for having a girl with thirteen in your room" I said "That's fine, but you need to know that Kj snores" Cole said, I started laughing "I don't snore" Kj replied. Then I heard my phone buzzing and I stop paying attention to them and started paying attention to my phone.

------------------------
Dm with Jae Jae💕
Sent at 5:59 pm

Jae Jae💕:
Is everything okay?
Delivered at 8:12 pm

Jae Jae 💕:
How was your flight?
Delivered at 8:15 pm

Jae Jae💕:
Can you say something?
Delivered at 8:17 pm

Jae jae💕:
I'm worried, please say something
Delivered at 8:20 pm

Sabrina:
Hi Jaeden, I'm fine, the flight was good and please relax, you don't need to be worried

Jae Jae💕:
Omg, you are alive

Sabrina:
Omg, you are so funny

Jae Jae💕:
Do you think?

Sabrina:
No, I was being sarcastic

Jae jae 💕:
You're mean to me, Sabrina
One day I'm going to be mean to you and then you will complain.

Sabrina:
I don't think so
Gtg Jae Jae .
It's late and I'm tired, tomorrow I need to wake up early.
So bye

Jae Jae 💕:
Bye
Read at 8:32

I turned off my phone, to see two boys looking at me "What?" I asked "It's just that you are blushing" Cole said "Who you were talking too?" Kj said smiling "With my friend" I answered "Why I'm answering this question??" I asked to myself, but the guys listening and started teasing me "Sabrina have a boyfriend" Cole said "I think it is that Jaeden guy" Kj completed. I grabbed two pillows and threw them on. "Stop teasing me" I said. They started to laugh. "We are just friends, omg" I said. This was all I wanted us to be, just friends? "I think she realized that she like him" Cole said "Shut up, Sprouse" I said. "I'm really tired, so I'm going to sleep" I said going to the bathroom to change my clothes to pjs. "Don't be mad, Sabs" Kj said "I'm not mad" I said to him "No, you're incredible mad" Cole said "Shut up both of you" I said leaving the bathroom and going to the bed. I felt asleep really fast.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I didn't update in a while, I had some problems, but now is fine I think. And as we are close to 1k , I wanted to do a big chapter.

words: 1272

xx