51 - enews!

Is Jaeden wanting to be more than friends with Sabrina?

We know that Jaeden and Sabrina are great friends, but is it just a friendship or is it more than that? They know each other for almost two months, but everyone can see their chemistry.

Yesterday, Jaeden and Sabrina started a live on Instagram, first they were at her room, but they kind of get kicked out by Wyatt and Sadie, both friends of them. They decide to go to Charles and Hart's room, and while they were walking they asked the fans to ask questions to them.

Everything was fine, they laughed of some of the question, they tried to answer all the questions, and then someone asked them if they were dating. Obviously, everyone was expecting that they said 'yes', but the answer was stranger than we thought.

First, they started to laugh and then Sabrina answered "No, we are not dating". Jaeden looked at her and said "But it wouldn't be that bad". He tried to say this very low, but everyone heard. After this, Lietchen finished the live stream.

What do you think that happened next? Do you guys want them to date?

Related articles
— Sprousehart confirmed
— What is the situation between Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorious?
— Is the new episode of Riverdale going to be the best of the second season?