Humanly Functions

•E/C: Eye Color

Your POV:

I awaken with an aching pain in my back, due to having slept on the floor, and groan softly with a wince because of it. My E/C eyes blink open and look down to find an arm draped over my midsection. With a brow raised, I turn my head to the side and glare at the blonde male beside me, who is very much awake. His lips curl into that odd grin he tends to give the moment our eyes meet, and I can't help but ask,

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing~" his smile turns into something a little more "innocent" as his arm tightens around my waist... then it tightens more... and more, and-

"Dear... God! C-Can't... breathe!" I frantically pound at his chest and attempt to pry off his arm only for his grip to crush me even harder. I manage to punch him in the face, which got him to finally let go and let me breathe.

"Ah! My cheek meat!" He exclaims while using the hand that squeezed me to hold his cheek, where I hit. Meanwhile, I'm here, gasping to catch my breath.

"Are you insane?! You could've cracked one of my ribs!"

"Oh, don't exaggerate. You would have broken three ribs, not one," he claims while rubbing the side of his face. He then jumps in surprise when a rumbling sound comes from his stomach. "What was that?!" He shouts, confused, as it happens again, only louder, before clutching his midsection and sitting up. "What does it want?!"

"Seriously?" I can't help but crack an amused smile as he tries to solve the mystery on why his stomach is speaking whale and get up to go to my suitcase. I pull out a Snickers bar I kept tucked away amongst the clothes before throwing it at his head. To my surprise, he catches it after it bounces off his blonde hair before turning to glare at me for the assault.

"Eat that." Bill glances down at the candy before looking back at me with a suspicious gaze. He slowly opens his mouth all the way before putting in the, still unwrapped, chocolate bar.

"Bill, no! You need to-" The creature coughs and chokes it up, while I cringe in disgust. The candy bar plops to the floor covered in saliva, while I sigh and bring a hand to my head.

"Jesus Christ! Is your brain still made of stone? You gotta take the wrapper off first."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I have infinite knowledge!" He retorts, to which I scoff and cross my arms.

"Sure ya do, dummy. That's why you choked." He glares and murmurs under his breath while ripping the wrapper off, but tried to swallow it whole yet again. He spits it out once more when his gag reflex kicks in.

"That didn't do anything for me!" He shouts, face turning red in anger.

"That's because you have to chew it. What's wrong with you?"

"Well, excuse me! I never had to do this before!" He tries one last attempt at eating and succeeds, however, he ate in such a weird way. It was disturbing. Well, at least he didn't choke this time.

"You've seriously never eaten before?"

"Never had to, toots," he claims while picking his teeth with his fingernail.

"What do you mean?" Obviously, that's strange, regardless of Bill claiming he's not human. Surely, he needs some kind of sustenance.

"I mean: I was once a beautiful triangle," the blonde forms the shape of a triangle with his fingers above his head before continuing, "before I became a gorgeous meat sack." His hands lower to gesture to the rest of his lanky body, and I can't help but roll my eyes at the narcissistic statement.