Happy Camper

___________________________________
Author's Note:
___________________________________

Good day, you bloody sacks of meat!

Your favorite, yellow, Dorito demon is back and ready to inflict more pain onto your puny, human minds, but before we step into the good stuff, I'd like to thank you all for patiently waiting for me to continue this book. Editing has been hell these past few years, but I'm getting close to finishing it all up, and I can proudly say that this book can now continue with new chapters.

That being said, all past chapters have been renovated for your viewing pleasure, so if you'd like to give them a look and refresh your memory of what happened last, be my guest! I hope you like the adjustments I've made. It should, hopefully, make for a better experience.

Secondly, I'd like you all to still keep in mind that my work is not yet finished, unfortunately, so editing is still going on for just a few more books, but it's still a lot to get through, so updates may not be so frequent, since my focus is mainly on those stories. At least I'm updating at all, so that's good. I just hope you can stay patient with me as I'm going through all that, and as a personal request, I'd like to ask that none of you ask for updates, please. I know what it's like to be excited for the next chapter, but it does stress me out a bit, so please consider that before saying anything about updates. Also, a reminder that all my books are made up as they go, so I may just not know what to do yet on top of being busy, which makes for a horrendous combination, but you know what, it is what it is.

Uh... yeah, I think that's it. Enjoy the chapter, guys! Hope you like it.

—————————————————

•Y/N: Your Name
•F/N: Father's Name
•M/N: Mother's Name

—————————————————
_________________________________
Your POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————_________________________________Your POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

  A smile appears on my face as we finally make it to the campsite, surprisingly, in one piece. There, I can see my dad standing a distance away from a pair of blue and orange tents, surrounding himself in a cloud of bug spray to keep a swarm of mosquitoes at bay while wielding a swatter in his right hand to swipe at them like some knight fending off a dragon with a sword.

"Back, foul beasts! Back, I say!" Swish. Swish. No matter how many times he strikes them, they kept coming back. I nearly shake my head at him. He's always been this way, exaggerated and goofy. The man stops abruptly when he chokes on the toxic air around him and spits on the ground before making a grossed-out face. "Agh! I got some on my tongue!"