Chapter 4: Smooth the contract

Emma's pov

"bzzzzzz" rang my alarm and I quickly turn it off. I stand up from my bed and go to the bathroom and perform my morning routine. I wear a sky blue longsleeve and a dark blue highwaisted jeans with a black blazer and black heels. I grab a granola bar and hurry out of the house. I enter the bus and it drives me to a few blocks away from the company.

I walk smartly and arrive at the building at 8:55am. I head to the receptionist and she instructs me to press the 20th button in the elevator. She says the boss will be waiting for me there. I get into the elevator and press the 20th button. I am so nervous. I can feel myself shake with fear and terror. The elevator chimes and I step out and see the boss sitting on a chair in the waiting room (I assume). I walk up to him and he shakes my hand firmly. Afterwards he leads the way to his office.

I have a seat and he breaks the silence by saying "I want to thank you for finding my wallet Ms Cadan. It was really honest of you." I reply "Oh, it wasn't a problem. I just did what was right." "I decided to offer you this job because you have proved to be honest and I believe you would be the perfect assistant for my son." he states proudly. "Okay......" I answer not certain. Okay, where the fuck is this going to? "As I was saying," he continues "I hired you because I think you are perfect. However, you must sign a contract with me which will last for a year. You can make the years longer if you last more than six months with my son. Here is the contract! Go through it carefully and sign if you agree with my terms." I take the contract and this is what is written:

I Mr Alexander Taylor hire you Naomi Emmanuella Cadan as the personal assistant to my son. Please sign at the bottom after scanning the Rules. Rules:
- You must be with my son every and anytime of the day.
- You can neither sleep with him nor fall in love with him.
- You can't quit the job without my permission or order.
- And lastly, my son's reputation can't go worst than it is.
* There would be serious consequences, if the rules were ever broken.
Things you benefit from me:
- You have a really good job and get to renew the contract if you last longer than a year or minimal did months.
- Good paycheck!
- Personal car
- Lastly, you get a recommendation just incase you decide to quit after the deal.
! If in total agreement, sign in the dotted line below!

I read the contract over and over again. I want to digest the information and see what it's worth. Finally, I sign the papers and Mr Taylor says "Welcome to the team!" After signing the papers, Mr Alex introduces me to the head secretary Blair. He leaves right after the introduction, saying he has an appointment.

"So you are the new pa! How entertaining!" chimes Blair. "Why is it entertaining?" I ask curiously. "Oh nothing! You would probably find out yourself. Just know that I place my bet on you!" she answers. Oh well, what a nice way to respond. Biatch! Blair shows me my office and gives me a brief talk about my duties as being a pa.

I arrange my office and hang some pictures on the pin board. I know, weird right that I brought some pics with me. Anyway, this is me. I still haven't gone to introduce myself to my new boss. Blair told me he looks like a Greek God and is a man whore. I don't really care because I am here to work and not check him out. I leave the room and head to the office. I knock and wait for a reply.

-------------------------------
I typed a new one! Yeah!!!! I love this book. the next chap is going to be the bomb! vote and help promote the book! ♡♥·♡♥