Chapter 9: DIVA Alert!!!

Emma's pov

Lana finally decides to grace me with her presence twenty minutes later. This girl is just impossible. That was like the longest wait in my life. She embraces me and takes a seat afterwards. This felt like serious business to me.

"So where were you chica?" I ask quietly. "Okay, I am going to tell you from the very beginning." She confesses. "Then begin because we ain't got all day." I say and roll my eyes. "Yeah..........whatever!" she says. "While you were extreme busy with Mr Hotshot, I met Amar in the club. We drank and danced a ton. We were really wasted and Amar suggested we go on a romantic get away to his family's lake house. You probably know how I am when I am drunk, so I stupidly agreed and off we went. One thing I must say is that, that was the best get away ever! Amar's family is really rich. He works in Starbucks because he wants to be independent. He doesn't want to live off his family's wealth. Isn't that cute?" she gushes.

She has gone crazy! Btw, that was her first get away so she can't judge it yet about being the best. How can that be cute? There's basically nothing cute about the story. "Anyway I was really worried about you! I was scared. I was scared you just went out with some random guy." I state truthfully. "Well now, I am back." she says happily. All we do afterwards, is some more talking. I also tell her about my experience with my boss or rather Mr Hotshot as she calls him. Lana decides to stay over and I am over the moon. We have pizza for dinner and go to bed at half past 11 worn out.

          Nicholas Taylor's pov

I seriously don't know what happened to me today in the office. I just couldn't concentrate on work. I was so lucky that Emma wasn't there to see me looking haggard. I just needed a break and the rest at home totally helped me.

My date with the bimbo was horrible. All she kept on saying was that she's ecstatic that I contacted her and that she must have been really good (during sex). That was the worst thing ever! I rather take Emma than her. Why am I fucking comparing her to Emma? Urgh......I am fucking going crazy. I was so joyful when the torture date ended! I didn't even take her somewhere to fuck because I was so fucking frustrated. A Hell of a day.

               Victoria Well's pov

I collapse on the bed after the average sex with Bob, my chauffeur. Yeah......I know! You are probably thinking I am really cheap but that's totes not true. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I was really H-O-R-N-Y horny and he was the quickest I could get to satisfy my needs. OMG, I feel like a teenager and that's so not G-O-O-D good. I am a grown woman.

OMG, I sound like my B-O-R-I-N-G mom. Does this mean am getting O-L-D? This can't be good! I totes need to call my plastic surgeon and make an appointment. But first, let me call my bestie. I got to get rid of Bob. I kick him off the bed and tell him that our deal is over. Bob leaves the room and I scream "Finally!". He wasn't even that good. Compared to Nicholas, he's a 1.5 . Nicholas is still the record holder which is an 11 out of 10 for me.

I call my bestie (Kelly) and she suggests I make an appointment with my surgeon. I need to look totes PER-FECT for my Nicholas. If I am perfect for him, then he would want a relationship with me. If he doesn't agree for a commitment, then I will get Daddy to blackmail him. I am so tired of him seeing me as a F-U-C-K buddy. That's just outrageous for someone of my timber and caliber. I can't afford to make any mistake. I am meant to have a place in history books because after I change Nicholas from his playboy ways, I need to be the F-I-R-S-T girl that has ever changed a player! Duh! Gosh, that will totes rock. ♡♥♡♥ and kisses Vicky.

-------------------------------

I still updated eventhough am going through a really tough time right now! Now you have met Vicky! The story is about to get really interesting now! pls vote, comment and help promote the book! whoever has an idea for songs for each chapter pls inbox me coz I suck at such things!

♡♥·♥♡

tRaCe