Chapter 21: Babysitting

Emma's pov

I wake up due to the chimes of a near by bell. Who the fuck rings a bell at this time of the day? I check the clock and see that it's nine o'clock. I can't believe I slept for so long. I feel the bed and Nicholas is missing. I jump out of the bed and go in search of him. I find him in the kitchen making breakfast. The twins are already there. Hmm......this smells delicious. I go back to the room and make myself look presentable. Afterwards I head back to the kitchen.

"Morning Emma!" the twins say in chorus. "Hello Girls! Are you ready for babysitting today?" I ask. "Yes we are." they say again. "How was your night? I hope it was good because you got really cozy with me. I woke up with you holding me really tight. Seems like you are the one that broke the rule." he states smugly. "Whatever! Stop acting like a smarty pants! It doesn't fit you." I tell him. "What does cozy mean?" questions Kelly. "You would know the meaning when you are old enough to." I answer as simply as I can. "That isn't fair." pouts Nelly. "I don't care." Nicholas shrugs it off like it's unimportant.

             **** evening ****

This day hasn't been stressful at all. We played video games with the twins and Nicholas lost to me. I made him feel like a loser in front of the twins. It felt so good. We also went for a walk in the park and later for ice cream. I had my regular flavour which is hazelnut, chocolate and Tiramisu. I know it's a terrible combo but I love it. Nicholas had caramel, vanilla and a lot of sprinkles. The twins had the same flavour which is strawberry, chewing gum and lemon. It's so yukky!!

Anyway we just put them to bed. Nicholas read Paddington Bear to them. I think it's really cute and I love seeing the caring side of him. "I am bored!" I whine like a child not getting her way. "I don't care!" replies Nicholas. "But I am bored!" I say again. "You have to do something!" I command. "Fine, let's play strip poker if you really want to play something." he suggests. "But that's too risky. I don't want to." I exclaim. "Stop being sure a prude! Try to live a little. Why do you think YOLO was invented?" he tries to convince me. "Fine, I will play." I agree.

        **** one hour later ****

"Nicholas, I can't do this. Isn't there something else I can do? Please Nicholas!" I plead with Nicholas. I lost this round and have to take off my clothes. The problem is that I am in my underwear and I don't want to be naked in front of Nicholas. I am trying to convince him to allow me to do something else. "It's either that or you kiss me." he states with a huge smirk on his face. I rather kiss him than go naked. I grab his face and place my lips firmly on his. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. He tastes like lemon. He licks my bottom lip and I grant him access. Kissing him feels so good. I loosen my hold on him and I find fatigue taking over me.

           Nicholas Taylor's pov

I can't believe she passed out while kissing me. Am I really that bad? This girl is unbelievable. She's probably tired due to today's activities. I carry her to the room we shared and lay her on the bed. I kiss her softly on her forehead. I feel guilty that I am cheating on Vicky. I have to break up with her soon. I have to do it because I am utterly infatuated with Emma and it's now I realised it so I have to put Vicky to a stop.

-------------------------------
New update! Please vote, comment and help promote the book! That was some kiss!!! Love those reading the book! No update till 2200 reads! Sorry for being so demanding lately!

am out!