Chapter 23: Back off Bitch!

Emma's pov

For those who haven't guessed who's waiting for me, it is the Queen of Barbie land (Victoria Wells). "Well, isn't it a surprise seeing you here! I guess you can't handle not seeing me for so long!" I remark slyly. "If only that was true, my dear. Aren't you going to open the door and let me in? Haven't you heard of entertaining your visitors?" She states like a smarty-pant. If only she is one! "The thing is that uninvited guests are not welcomed here." I add with a sickly sweet smile. "Anyways, it doesn't matter. It's not like I want to be seen in a dump of a house." She exclaims. "Then why did you ask me to let you in if you are not intrested in going in?" I fire back.

"I am not here to bitch fight with you but to talk reasonably." She replies back. Someone slap me right now! Did she just say reasonably? "Yes I just said reasonably and don't be surprised that I know the word. Btw, I so don't mind slapping you." She says. Oops, did I say that out loud? "Yes you did and I am seriously wondering who's the dumbo between both of us." She comments. "Yeah whatever! It's just surprising you know the vocab 'reasonably'." I try to annoy her. "She ignores my remark "Anyways, I just want to tell you to back off bitch because Nick is mine. Don't think by any chance that you are going to get him by sucking up to his family because it's not going to work! Also, stop being a shameless flirt!" "What do you mean by sucking up to his family?" I play innocent. Well, am actually innocent! I was merely doing his family a favour.

"Don't try to play innocent with me! You must be really foolish if you think I didn't know about your escapades with his family. You better enjoy it while you still have the chance because it wouldn't be long!" She adds. Okay, who the fuck does she think she is? "What are you talking about? He's my boss for fuck's sake! I can't bloody have an affair with him! Stop being so paranoid of your relationship! Am sure you 're driving my boss crazy with how paranoid you are!" I defend myself. "I am not paranoid so shut the fuck up! He is and always will be mine so back off bitch!!!" She screams possessively. "Are you really sure that he's yours and yours alone?" I taunt her.

"What sort of a stupid question are you asking me? You will only end up with a broken heart!" She threatens. How is she so sure of it? The curious side of me questions "How are you so sure that I will end up being heart broken?" "To that I can't say much! But please beware of him for your safety and don't even think of out-smarting me because you will end up looking foolish!" With these words, she blows me a kiss and leaves while I am left standing there like a lost soul.

I open the door and step into my flat. I have to fix things. I need to call Nicholas and he needs to explain our situation because I don't want to keep doing what am right now. I bring out my phone and dial him. He picks up after the first ring "Did you miss me that much?" "I am not in the mood for your flirty comments! I want us to talk serious business." I reply sternly. "So what do you wanna talk about that is so serious?" He asks. I clear my throat and answer "I want to talk about you and I. What am I to you? A kissing booth or what? Do I even mean anything to you?"

Nicholas Taylor's pov

Wow! The question is finally here. I knew she would ask some time but I didn't expect it to be so sudden. Is she something to me? Am I ready to give up my playboy life style for a girl? Is she going to be worth it? Fuck!!! Why does it have to be now for heaven's sake? I try to say something but my throat is so dried that I can't utter a single word. Am I ready to grow up? Can I live with out parties, booze and free fuck??

I snap back to reality when I hear her say "Are you still there??" Finally I say "I am still here, Emmy!" I take a huge breathe "I really like you and I would like for us to try this dating stuff but I can't promise to be perfect because this is the first time I am ever dating a girl. However, that doesn't me I wouldn't give it my very best!" I hear her sniff a few times before she exclaims "If only you know how happy you have made me, Nicholas. Can I call you Nicko?" "Sure thing!" I answer. Then she continues "I can't also promise to be perfect but will try my best to keep us together. Also I really like you Nicko!" In order to try and lighten the mood, I comment "Why does this feel like I am already taking my marriage vows in the church?"

Hired for HonestyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara