Chapter 25: First Date

Emma's pov

I wake up super early because Fabio and Lana need to prep me up for my date. Fabio and Lana are a bit mad at me. According to them, I lack the perfect outfit. What's the use of getting a new outfit when I am only going to wear it once. I have to go to the mall so freaking early because I need the perfect outfit. I have the quickest shower in history and dress up in a white skinny jeans, xxl white tshirt, white leather jacket and a white Roscheruns. "Isn't someone looking like an angel although she is a little she-devil?" Fabio comments. "If I were you, I would shut the fuck up and go get your car ready to take us to the mall." I say a bit annoyed. "Calm your tits, chica! We are only trying to help you out!" Lana exclaims. "Whatever!" I mumble. I should never have informed them about this stupid date. I grudgingly leave my apartment and get into Fabio's car or more like Babygirl as he fonds calls his car. Yeah! What amazing hours I have ahead of me today! More like a torture. Isn't my sarcasm touching?

      **** An hour and a half later ****

They finally find the perfect outfit after a torturous hour and a half. My feet freaking feels dead. I can't move at all. I love shopping but shopping with Lana and Fabio is a nightmare. They are just so picky! When we arrive at my apartment block, I jump out of the car as fast as possible and run to my flat. I open the door very quickly and head to the kitchen. I grab anything that looks eatable and start stuffing it in my mouth. Out of no where, I am carried away from the fridge by two annoying idiots I call my besties. "Leave me alone! I hate both of you so freaking much!!" I scream and try to get away from their hold which seems like trying to do something that is impossible. "We also love you so freaking much!" They exclaim in chorus.

After all the worthless arguing, I let them doll me up for my date. I am currently wearing a dark blue skinny jeans, a white crop top that says 'Be Mine Baby', blue sandals and a black leather jacket incase it gets cold later in the day. I know you are probably like who the fuck wears a shirt with such words on their first date! However, this is my life and I hope you get used to how peculiar it is. "Your date is here" Announces Fabio "And if I may say, he looks eatable!" I blush and Lana adds "No need to blush girl! He's all yours. All Fabio can do, is dream about him." My face looks like a tomato. I walk out of my bedroom elegantly and head to the living room. I look at Nicho and he is starring at me with his mouth wide open. Do I look that amazing? Why waste my time wanting to know when I could check him out. Just as Fabio says he effin' looks palatable. He sure knows how to clean up.

Nicho clears his throat and I blush furiously. I guess I was caught in the act. "I know I am HOT, can't you be more secretive about your drooling." He cockily say. What a jerk face? "At least I am not the one who was in a trance for a good five minutes." I smirk. "I wasn't in a trance. I just didn't expect you to clean up so well." He retorts. "You being a gentleman is so touching!" I add sarcastically. Someone remind me why I like him so much? We finally leave my flat when I let Nicho win our useless banter or more like arguement. I get into his car and we drive for a really long time. After a while I become really restless because the ride was taking so long. "How long are we gonna keep on driving? Is the place that far? Why do I have a feeling you plan on kidnapping and killing me? Oh my God! I am gonna die at a young age." I babble nervously. I wait patiently but he never replies so I exclaim "Say something Nicho! You are scaring me! I should never have agreed to this date." I start chewing on my finger because my nerve is killing me. "Will you quit it?" He asks annoyed. "Quit what?" I answer like the smart pants I am. "I am not in the mood to argue with you so just quit trying to irritate me. Anyway, you annoying me isn't going to make me give you a clue of where we are going. If I were you, I would try to stay patient and get on my good side so I can give you a bit of a clue." He says. I bow my head in shame and disgrace. I whisper loud enough for him to hear "I am sorry". He ignores my apology and says a decade later "We shall be there in about half an hour so goodluck in figuring out the location."