Chapter 22: Shopping/Girl's Time

Emma's pov

I wake up due to a voive saying "Wake up love birds!" I am tangled to Nicholas. I push him off me and stand up. I look around and see Nina staring at me. "What's up Nina?" I ask. "Nothing much. Just enjoying watching my brother and you getting cozy." She replies back smoothly. "What do you mean?" I question in confusion. "Nothing! Just forget about it. Anyways, I am here to ask you for a favour and I hope you can agree to it." She exclaims. "It depends." I answer.

"Can you please come shopping with me today? My husband and I are leaving for Hawaii in a few days and I need to get some vacation clothes." She begs. "Sure! As far as my boss is okay with it." I agree. "Nick, Emmy is coming shopping with me today so please cover up for her at the office. Love you bro!" She tells him. "Yeah right! You are just saying that because you need my help." He states. "So can she please come with me?" She bats her eyelashes. "Why don't we talk about this in private?" He begins to pull her towards the direction of the door. "Okay and Emmy, please get ready before we come back. Let's meet in the kitchen in an hour." With these words, she goes away with Nicholas.

I brush my teeth till it looks white and sparkly. Then I have a shower. The shower makes me relax and I feel refreshed afterwards. I wrap a towel around my body and go to the bedroom. Some clothes are on the bed. I wear the black jeans, white tanktop and a dark blue hoodie. Also, a white ballerina (white flats) which is surprisingly my exact shoe size. I put my hair in a ponytail and head to the dinning room. Nicholas and Nina are already sitted. I join them and we have breakfast together. Nina and I leave immediately after breakfast for the mall. We go in her car.

             **** later that day *****

Our shopping trip has been really splendid and I am having so much fun hanging out with Nina. She's really fun and knows how to show one a good time. So far, we have bought all the clothes they need for their vacation. Today, I learnt a lot about Nina. She's a nurse at a public hospital. She's so proud to be successful without the help of her parents but through her hard work in school.

We had lunch at Giovanni's and damn I got to say, their food is effin' good. I had Spaghetti Carbonara which is my all time favourite. Right now, we are having ice cream at the mall and I am having my regular flavour which is hazelnut, chocolate and tiramisu. Nina is having vanilla and double scoop of raspberry. "I think I should bring you home now because you must be exhausted after all our shopping." Nina says. "Yeah I think that would be a good idea." I reply.

Nina drives me back to my apartment. As I am about to get down from the car, she touches my hand and says "I just want to thank you for spending these few days with my family and I. You are truly amazing because you have helped my family a lot. Most especially in changing my twin brother." "Oh, it was no problem! What really helped is that he's really co-operative so I guess I didn't do much." I tell her. She hugs me and I get out of the car afterwards. When I get to my door step, I have a visitor waiting for me. Guess who's waiting for me?

            Nicholas Taylor's pov

My talk with Nina went surprisingly really good. I told her my intentions and she agreed to help me out. I have to get rid of Vicky very fast but I don't know how to do so. I check my phone and see that I have a notification in facebook. Vicky sent me a relationship request. Is she fucking kidding me? I never said we were fucking together!

This girl is delusional. I delete the request and go through my newsfeed. There's nothing new on. Argh! I am so bored. I make myself a PB & J sandwich. After eating, I bring out my COD (Call of Duty) and start playing it. Playing it brings back memories of Emma kicking my ass. I miss that girl so much! I guess I musr end it with Vicky now.

-------------------------------------------
So I am back after being gone for about a month. (When I say gone, I mean that I havent been updating for at least a month.) I know this Chapter is shitty (pardon my foul language) but please don't forget to vote, comment, follow and promote this book. I am gonna be on hiatus until this book has 5k reads. While on hiatus, I am gonna try and update bliteotb (my first book). So please don't be mad at me!

I love ya guys and don't forget to do what ya think is best!
*last thing: thanks to those following me and randomly voting for this book! Te amo you guys!!!

@ weird me! ♥♡