Chapter 26: Willkommen in Austria!

Lucy's pov

I can't wait for my Vicky to come over. I have missed her so freaking much. I don't know why she's desperate in wanting Nicholas who is a capital A-hole. I can take care of her and give her all the possible love in the world. If only she would let me in. I can still remember how we met and how I fell deeply and madly in love with her. All I have wanted from the beginning, is all of her. I think it's best I explain my connection with Vicky to you.

The truth is that Vicky and I are step-sisters. My mom left my father for Vicky's dad. At first, I hated her because she and her dad were the cause of my parents divorce. However, my opinion changed deeply when I got to know her better. We became very good friends and I started falling for her step by step. I loved her for about a million reasons. One of them is that we were each other's first kiss. She has been my world and I just want to make her happy.

When I confessed my love to Vicky, she just ignored me and said she only saw me as a fling. To be honest, I am more like her little play toy and I hate it so much. I hate that I fell for someone who's bisexual! Although I try to please her as much as I can, she's never happy! I only work at Le claire to please her. My work there is to monitor that A-hole and inform her on all my findings. Emma is the cause of our problem right now! If only she would leave Nicholas in peace! Emma is actually super hot but she aint my type. I hear the twisting of a key in the keyhole and my face lightens up. She's here!

                   Emma's pov

Can you believe that am currently sitting in a private jet? And damn, it feels freaking awesome! I sure am glad Nicho invited me. We are probably going to stay here for a week. I am so excited to go to Austria. I heard it's freaking amazing there! I bring out my phone and start searching for things to do in Austria. Wow, there are a thousand of things to do in Vienna. I can't wait to go to Prater and see their Riesenrad. I look at Nicho and see that he's concentrated on doing some paper work. He looks damn hot! I can't wait to jump his bones. I still can't believe that this hot male specimen is mine. I guess luck is on my side for having him.

"I never realised that I was so hot that you couldn't even stop drooling over me although am sitting right next to you." A certain person cockily comments and I snap out of wonderland. "Sorry to say this but I was actually thinking of how cute the guys in one direction are. Harry is probably the cutest, followed by Zayn and then, Niall, Liam and Louis. Gosh, I love them so much!!!" I fan over 1D. "Keep trying to convince yourself, melon. I personally think their music is crap and what's there to fan about? I look a billion times better than all of them so please!" He states. "You don't just get the message behind the songs." I defend my favourite boy band. "And why don't I get the message?" He mocks me. "Uhm...mm....because you are a boy!" I mutter.

"So are you excited to go to Vienna?" He switches the topic. "I guess so. Could we please tour around the city while there?" I ask. "Sure." He answers. I peck him on his lips as a sign of appreciation. "I have to go to the branch office in Vienna immediately we arrive, so you are going to be alone for a while. However, I promise to make it up to you when I get back from the office. Is that okay with you?" He adds. "It's fine with me. I could even go and scan the place before we go sight seeing tomorrow." I exclaim. "That's perfect then. Nina would like us to come over to her house for dinner sometime." He says. "Doesn't she live in somewhere called Stiermark?" I question. "It's Steiermark or Styria in english. They have a house as well as in Styria as in Vienna. The children go to school in Vienna. They are only in Styria during the holidays." He explains. Not knowing what to say next, I plug my earphones and put my ipod on shuffle.

            ***** 8 hours later *****

Finally! I almost died there. We have finally arrived at Vienna. We are currently in a cab heading to our hotel in the 1st district. Doesn't district remind you of the Hunger games? Anyways, there are 23 districts in Vienna. I look out of the cab and damn, the view is amazing from the window. It is simply breath taking in it's own way. It may not look as magical as the view of the city of Paris but it sure looks incredible the way it is.