Chapter 6: What a night!

Emma's pov

I enter my apartment and see Lana sitting comfortably on a couch waiting patiently for me. Most of you must be wondering how come she's in the flat? The thing is that we both switched the spare keys of each other's flat so we could be there for one and another during or in case of an emergency. I know it's hard but fuck it!

"How was it with Mr Hotshot?" Lana asks excitedly. "It was horrible. He treated me like a piece of trash. He made me do unnecessary tasks in the office. He's a jackass." I answer with tears trickling down my face. "Oh, don't cry baby girl!" she cooes me. After briefly informing her on what happened exactly, we decide to get ready to go clubbing.

I wear a tight red dress that brings out my curves and a red Christian Louboutin heels. I let my hair down and apply a bit of make up. Lana wears a blue hot pants, white crop top and a Jimmy Choos wedge. She said we are dressed to kill. She doesn't really mean kill more like to get guys crazy about us. As we are about to leave for the club, I receive an sms from Mr Taylor which says:

'I hope you are with my son right now! If anything happens, I would you responsible.'

I reply back saying:

'My work isn't to babysit your son. I am only to work from Monday to Friday with him. Weekends are my free time, remember? '

He texts back:

'If you still want your job, I suggest you go to Tops club. Be there in an hour or be fired! Your choice!!!'

I send him a text agreeing to go to the club. Like father like son. I can now see where my boss gets his controlling side from. Definitely from his dad!! "Chica, what's the name of the name of the club we going to?" I ask Lana. If I am lucky, it might be the same club as Nicholas. "Wait........yeah! It's called Tops club." Lana answers. Yeah!!! "I have bad news! I have to monitor more like babysit Nicholas in the same club." I reply sadly. Lana starts jumping around the room and screaming words in Spanish. She's ecstatic about it. We leave the flat and arrive exactly an hour later. We get into the club easily because Lana has got connections and we head to the VIP section.

      Nicholas Taylor's pov

I decide to go chill in this new club in town today. It's Friday night and there's nothing as good as partying it till Saturday morning. I order a bottle of vodka and drink three quarter of it in a go. Suddenly, I spot two hot girls walking into the VIP section. The one in the red dress looked stunning from behind. I had the urge to go talk to her but I didn't. I wanted to see her face first because sometimes looks can be deceiving. I once met a girl both a hot body and a disgusting face. Can you imagine the horrible combination. She turns around and guess who it is? My fucking personal assistant!! I knew she was hot but fuck she is just too much!!!!

All I could think about is getting her on my bed. All the other girls seemed like shit to me, she was the only one I could think of fucking. Just thinking of her still being a virgin made me have a boner. I have to make a move or the other guys here will beat to it. I empty the remaining vodka in the bottle and walk towards them.

"Hi girls" I say confidently. "Hi Mr Taylor!" she says in a cheeky manner. "Pls excuse me" says her friend and leaves us alone. Before she leaves, she winks at Emma knowingly. "So what are you doing here?" Emma interrogates me. "Can't a boss have fun, Emmy!" I tease her. "Okay. Whatever you say." she tells me. "Do you want to dance?" I ask out of the blue. Hopefully she wouldn't reject my offer. "Sure" she says cheerfully. We dance to five songs on the dance floor.

               Emma's pov

Nicholas has been really nice to me. He even asked me to dance with him. Could it be that he has forgotten about our duel? I have a feeling that he's drunk because his breath smells like vodka. Oh my God! I need to get him home and we must avoid the paparazzi. "Nicholas, can we go now?" I ask as polite as possible. "Sure, whatever you want is fine with me, honey." he slurs. I bade Lana goodbye and she hugs me quickly. she whispers while hugging her "Make sure you don't do something you would regret in the morning, okay?". I promise her that I wouldn't do anything stupid and I head back to Nicholas.

I hire a taxi which takes us to his Mansion. Damn!!!! The mansion is huge and lovely. Nicholas types in his code and l help him get into the house. I am really tired after everything that happened between us. I tuck him into bed and as I am about to leave, he whispers quietly "Please don't leave me alone! Sleep with me in my bed. It's too late for you to go home. " Just seeing him looking so vulnerable touches a spot in my heart. I agree because I am also really tired and he looks really cute begging. I take off my shoes and wash the make up off my face. Then I climb in the bed with him. I can't believe am doing this. This feels really weird. I feel him wrap his strong arms around me and draw me nearer to him. Afterwards I fall into a deep sleep.

*************************************
Hola!!!! It's been a while guys! l hope you loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter! pls vote and help promote the book. also pls try and comment.

xoxoxoxo
Twa cee