A/N : Author's Note

I just want to say congratulations to all those out there reading this book! I just want to say that we have gotten to half of this story. Things are going to get a little bit interesting and I hope you guys will be patient with me and continue reading this book amicably. I hate to say this but no more updates until this book has 1050 reads. If I can continue writing this book, then I need you guys motivation. What really motivates me are the amounts of reads and so far, I haven't been really pleased. I hate to do this but ya'all just have to try and understand my situation.

I promise to update once my goal is achieved. Thanks so much ququ009 and cutebelinda for your inspiring comments. Hamletslover, you 're an amazing bestie and I am so lucky to have you. Brownieswim, I am lucky to have an awesome girly wirly like you (wink face). Thank you so much candid_chick, L_fembek, Evlisha, MysteryAngelxo, MinelyVolquez, fayvoritegirl, Snadney, Einafetss1 and all those out there reading this book. I love ya'all and appreciate your vote and help towards promoting my book. Love ya'all and hope to update again when there is 1050 reads. Thanks, Au revoir and that's all!

am out!