Chapter 30: The Decision

Quick A/N because I want to torture ya'll! I just want to say have fun reading this chappie coz it's the last! The next chappie shall be the Epilogue! :))

Three Days later

                    Emma's pov

I haven't heard a word from him since the day I ended the call. A side of me keeps telling me that he isn't going to pick me today. I wanted to call him so badly for the past few days but just couldn't. I waited all day for call or text but got none. He could have at least sent one telling me he's okay and not just leaving me in the dark. What kind of a life am I living? You were the one that said you would support whatever decision he made, so stop complaining. I just said it to look supportive. What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I didn't say that to him? A honest one you would be but unfortunately, you are far from being honest. Don't judge me when you have no freaking clue about what am going through! You would also say the same if you were in my situation so let me be in peace. Sometimes, I really hate my inner monologue in my head because all it ever does is make me feel guiltier than I already do.

I better dress up. Got to look my best on judgement day.I put on a tight black skinny jeans, white tank top, black leather jacket and black converse. Why not go in a depressing colour to motivate Nicho? Am sure that he would be proud of my decision. His sucre is growing up and learning how to face the world. Just freaking cut the sarcasm! It doesn´t suit you a bit. How would you know? When you have no idea of what am going through? My life sucks major balls. I am gonna stop thinking about everything and act like I can take care of myself and I don´t give a fuck. My phone starts vibrating and I answer it. "We are getting impatient waiting for you, Chica! Hurry the fuck up!" Lana screams over the phone. "Take a chill pill, dude!" Her pregnancy hormones are seriously getting on my nerves. Omg! Am I really going to leave home without having breakfast. You are gonna puke if you eat something so please spare us the ugly details. I lock the door and rush downstairs to  Fabio´s car.

Immediately I enter the car, Fabio opens his fat mouth "Ready for your big day, Sexy Seniorita? Btw, you look dashing! Nicholas is probably gonna go crazy with need whenhe sees that sexy ass of yours." Fabio can be a freaking idiot at times. He never knows when to hold his trap for fuck´s sake. Sometimes, I wonder if he really is gay because of the way he behaves like a typical high school football player/ jerk. "Lana, can you remind me why this idiot is accompanying us again cause he´s becoming a nuissance after five minutes of seeing him?" I lash out at him. "Both of you should freaking cut the crap! You guysa are only going to make the situation worse. Can we try and calm down? Why don´t we talk about the weather?" Lana states. "Am really sorry, Emmi. I didn´t mean to act like a prick!" Heapologises. "Whatevs!" I retort weakly and look out the window. I look out of the window throughout the rest of the ride. I could hear Lana and Fabio making idle conversations in the background.Shit!!!! We just arrived at the entrance of the building. All I can do is scream "Lord have Mercy and Compassion on me!" in my stupid brain. I guessthe time is finally here. I take a deep breath and step out of the car. Better make a decisionbefore I chicken out and just lie that, i let Fabio and Lana lead me into the so familiar building.

                  Nicholas Taylor´s pov

I can´t remember the last time I have thought about something for so long. I feel like I haven´t been living for the past few days. Why did this day have to come so quickly? If I had a choice, I would have made sure that this day never came. I have consulted all the people I know and they just kept on saying go with what your heart wants. Well, they all said that except Charlie. Charlie said I should weigh the pros and cons on each side before I choose. According to the research I conducted, these are the pros and cons on both sides