12.

Lili: I can't believe I'm going to you in 2 weeks
Ashton: 2 weeks?! Damn time is passing by so fast
Lili: I can't believe we are really good friends now :)
Ashton: Same :)
Lili: Do you believe in destiny?
Ashton: Maybe?
Lili: I think it's destiny that brought us together :)
Lili: You came in my life When I needed it :)
Ashton: Aww :)
Ashton: Maybe it is :)
Lili: :)
Ashton: Do you wanna face time?
Lili: It's 12 am...
Ashton: So?
Lili: I'm laying in bed...
Ashton: Oh okay I get it :(
Lili: We will face time tomorrow, I promise :)
Ashton: Okay :)
Lili: I'm going go sleep
Ashton: Okay hood night :)
Lili: good night :)

The next day

Lili: Good morning :)
Ashton: Hood morning :)
Lili: I'm gonna go and get ready brb
Ashton: Okay
Lili: Back
Ashton: Welcome back :)
Lili: Thanks :)
Lili: Face time? :)
Ashton: Sure :)

- POV Ashton -

I can't believe we are gonna face time. We never did this before so I am nervous. It might seems weird, I am okay with drumming for a big crowd but am scared to face time with a girl.

I press the face time button and wait for her to pick up. I smile little when I see the blue haired girl. "Look at that dude," she says and smiles. I laugh. "Aye," I say. "Hi." "Hey." "Hello." "Hola." "Bonjour." "I don't know anything anymore.." "Same.." We both laugh.

"Anyways you are really a catfish," she says. "I know, look I am an old man." "Yeah I see." "And you... You are a dude." "I am." "LILI!" I hear someone yell. "WHAT?!" she yells back. "I NEED YOU!" "AND I MISS YOU! AND NOW I WONDER!" She starts to sing. It isn't bad, but it also isn't good. "SHUT UP AND COME HERE!" "WHY JACOB?!" "BECAUSE PHIL IS HERE." I see how she freezes. "Oh no," she says in panic.

"Lili?" I ask. "My ex.. He.. He is here..." "Oh boy..." I fix my hair with one hand. "I- I don't know what to do..." I hear soft knocks in the background. She turns her camera towards the door and waits. I boy with Black hair and blue eyes walks in. "Go away," Lili says right away. "No," he says. "For fuck sakes man. Go away." "Why?" "WE ARE OVER! I AM NOT GONNA GET BACK TO YOU SO FUCK OFF," she yells.

Okay, so that is her ex. "I miss you..." "Go. Away. You said you found another." "I was trying to make you jealous..." "Get over it. I got over it so now you need to." "I don't wanna get over you." "I don't care mate. We are over, and nothing is gonna change that." He walks closer to her. "Go away!"

I hear some other yelling in the background and a second later Liv runs in. "Phil!" She yells. "Oh hello Liv," he says. She grabs him by his shirts and pulls him out of the room. "Leave her alone! She doesn't want to see you!" I says in the background. Lili turns the camera back to her. She looks terrified. "Lili are you ok?" I ask worried. "Y-yeah."

-
-
-
Another POV
Phil came to Liv! Ooh!