25.

- POV Lili -

After the concert -what was boring without Liv- I get ready for the meet and greet. I get to the place we need to go before the meet and greet and see Liv. I look at her but don't go to her. I sigh and walk to the other side.

"Lili..." I hear Liv say next to me. I look at her, "Liv." "I'm sorry..." "No I'm sorry... I needed to tell you but I didn't want you to freak... I wanted to tell you when we actually met them." A group of 5 people get to go. "I want to meet themmm," she says while taking my shoulders and shaking them. I chuckle.

15 minutes later we get to go and meet them. Liv is so hyper. I bet Calum is too. I'm just gonna hug my best friend again. We get to the same room and Liv makes a high pitch noise when she sees them. "It's been a long time," I smirk and walk towards Ash. He walks to me and picks me up. "Oh hey Ash," I say. "Hey Lilypad."

"Can you put me down?" I ask and laugh. "No." "Please?" "No." "Why?" "Because I don't wanna put my best friend down." "But what if your best friend wants her best friend to put her down?" "Hmm... Nah." "But you must be Liv," Calum says with a cheeky smile. I give him a warning face. He just smiles back. "Yeah, I am," Liv says.

"We warned him," Ash says softly. "I know... But I still don't trust it." "It's okay. I'll kill him if he does something." He finally takes me down. "Finally," I say. He chuckles. I wrap my arms around him.

"Lili," Michael says and walks towards Ash and I. "Hey Michael," I say and smile a little. I let go Ashton to hug him. Calum and Liv walk towards us to. Luke is just standing in the background. "Hey Luke, come here," I say and I open my arms. He walks towards me and hugs me. "I want a hug too," Calum says and he hugs me too.

Liv pulls me away from the guys. "You and Ash are together?!" She whispers. "What?! No, no, no. He is my best friend," I whisper back. "You guys act like a couple." "No, we don't?" "Come on, he picked you up." "He is my best friend." "Even I don't pick you up." "So?" "And what is this whisper party about," Ashton says next to us out of nowhere. I get scared of it.

"Oh sorry, I didn't ment to scare you," he says feeling sorry. "Its okay," I say and smile weakly. He smiles back.

"Okay girls the time is over," a security guard says while walking in." I nod and make my way to the exit. "Lili wait," Ashton said. I stop and turn to him. "Wait for me. We are gonna hang out," he says and he turns to Liv, "I claim Lili until the morning. I'll bring her to the hotel before 1 am." Liv nods. "Well I go. Lili text me when you come back. Oh and when we come back can you take pictures of me and  Jacob? We almost have a year and half so we need more pictures together." "Yea sure." "Thanks! You're the best!" She walks away.

The guys all wanted one last hug because I left, so I gave them a hug and left. I am waiting for Ash right now. I am sitting at a random object with my phone in my hands. I see 2 hands before my eyes. "Guess who," someone says with a giggle. "Oh hey Ash," I say. He removes his hands, "are you ready?" I nod, "heck yea." He smiles and I smile back. We leave together.