76.

- POV Lili -

I just arrived at the airport in Sydney. Ashton knows I just landed, so right now I am waiting for my suitcase. When I got it I walk towards the exit and look for Ashton. When I see the hazel eyes boys we lock eyes for a few seconds. I walk over to him and when I'm close enough I let go of my suitcase and hug him. He hugs me back and some tears leave the corners of my eyes.

I missed him. I didn't know how much I missed him until now. Everything that happened to me the last few days were terrible, but now I'm in Ashton's arms again it makes me happier right away. Ashton let's me go and sees my tears. "Ssh, don't cry," he says softly and he whipes away the tears. "I'm sorry," I mump and I look down.

"It's okay. Let's go to my place," he says softy. I nod, "yeah." We get out and luckily there weren't any fans. Ashton drives us to his home while we're singing to All Time Low. I missed him so much, holy fuck.

Ashton parks the car and we go inside. "Maybe the others are inside our apartment," Ash says while taking the elevator to the right floor. I nod, "that's fine." The doors open and we get out. Ashton stops me for watching and I frown because of that. "Sit down on your suitcase," he says. I nod and sit down. He starts to roll me down the hallway and I can't help it to laugh.

"And this is my beautiful door," Ashton says when he stops. "Oh my- It's so gorgeous," I say with a laugh. He opens the door with a giggle. "Welcome to mi casa," he drives me in. "Spanish boy," I say. "I'm so Spanish, way too Spanish." I get up from the suitcase and room around. Yeah this is what I was expecting from a dudes apartment. But I must say: it's pretty clean.

"Come, let's bring your suitcase to my room and I give you a tour," he says and walks into a room. I follow him with my suitcase. "This is my room," he says while sitting down on the bed. I nod and look around, "it looks cool." He smiles a little, "thank you. We don't have another room, so we can share a bed or I can sleep on the couch?" "Let's share a bed. I don't want you crashing your own couch in your own apartment." He nods, "okay. Now that is out of the way. Let's show you around."

After he showed me around people come in the room. I was about to start talking about everything what is going on but the others stepped in. I made eye contact with Michael right away. He looks at me so hurt. I get up to walk over to him but he gets out of the apartment. "Michael," I say and I follow him but when I'm outside of the apartment he is no where to be seen. I sigh and walk back in.

-
-
-
Oh no, Michael, what you doing? Why are you going away. Come back, boy.