52.

I wake up because people talk. I ignore it and try to sleep again, but I can't. "Yes, she's asleep still," I hear someone say, I think it's Ashton. "Oh, well, let her sleep," another voice says, that's my mom. It is quiet again.

I think I fell asleep again. I wake up and open my eyes. I feel my IPad laying on me and notice Michael next to me. He is playing with his phone. I stretch and Michael notices it, "good morning Lili." "Morning."

Half an hour we are on our way to IHOP to eat breakfast. We walk inside and notice eyes looking at us right away. "Is it Hi or Hey?" Michael asks me. "Uh..." He smirks a little and walks away from me, oh okay then...

We sit down on a table and order some food. "I'm tired," Ash says and slams his head on the table. I go with one hand trough his hair, "poor Ash." "I know right." I chuckle. He lifts his head up, "that slam actually hurts." "Idiot," I chuckle.

So after our breakfast we get back home and make our self ready for the party. I change to something cuter and put my hair in 2 braids. I do my make up and put some glitter on my cheekbones. I walk outside my bathroom and all of the guys are half naked. They only are wearing pants. "I didn't know you guys are '5 seconds of stripper's' I joke. They all laugh. I sit down at my bed and take out my phone. I start to chat with Judy.

"Help," Michael says infront of me. I look up and see him struggling with his flannel. He buttoned it, but wrong. "How did you- OK I am not even gonna ask," I say while shaking my head. I unbotton his flannel what make Luke and Calum cheer. I sigh and roll my eyes. I button up his flannel again, in a good way this time.

"I like the glitter," Ashton says while sitting down next to me. "Thanks," I say and I smile a little. "So you weren't lying when you said you put glitter on your face sometimes." I laugh, "nope." "It's cute though." I blush a little, "thanks."

"Glitter me up," Luke says seriously. "You want me to put glitter on your face?" He nods. "Oh, okay." I get up and get my glitters, "choose a glitter my friend." He looks through my box and picks a cheer pastel glitter mix. I put some glitter glue on his cheekbones and add the glitter.

In the end everyone wanted glitter on his face. And these guys say they're punkrock... We walk downstairs and my mom shakes her head as reject. "I know they're my 'gift' but they don't need to have glitter all over them." "As my defense: it are only their cheekbones and they all wanted it them self." She looks at the guys and they all nod yes. "Oh well... If they want it..." "BUT we're still punkrock," Calum says quickly. "Yeah we are real men," Michael says. I start to laugh.

"Yes Lili, we are real men," Michael says and he wraps an arm around me. "Sure Michael... If you believe so..." "We are the realest men you'll even know," Ashton says, also wrapping an arm around me. I lay my hands at their shoulders, "sure ladies." "We aren't ladies," Luke says. "Oh well... The back of your hair is messed up " "Wait, really? Oh no," he starts fixing his hair like crazy. "Yeah... Real men..."

A while later we are at Charlotte's house. My mom goes in 1st. She is gonna text me when we can come in. Well more need to come in. "Black glitter looks good on me," Calum randomly says. I look at him and he is making a video for his Instagram story. "It is because it's done by the best girl in the world," I say. He looks at me and turns the camera so it's facing me, "yeah sure. Glitter queen." "I just am a queen." I stick out my tongue and my phone makes a noice. We can come.

"Let's go," I say to everyone and we get out of the car. I lock it and just walk inside the house. I hear 5 seconds of summer playing over the speakers. It is 'English Love Affair' I think. I see my mom and Charlotte's mom called Lizy.

"Hey Lizy," I say to her. "Hey Lili. Wait... That is..." she says. "5 seconds of sumer? Yeah I know." "So that is your gift? Oh my, she would love this!" I smile, "I hope so." "Char!" "Yeah!" I hear Charlotte yell back. "Crystal and Lili are here and they have something for you!" My moms name is Crystal. "Okay!"

"Princes' getting naked!" Michael sings with the music. I facepalm myself. Charlotte walks up to us, "hey Lil- OH MY GOD THAT IS 5SOS!" She screams and freaks out and jumps. "Happy birthday," Michael says. Charlotte just repeatedly whipsters "oh my god, oh my god." I laugh a little, "calm down girl." "I can't oh my god how did you do this? Lili? Wait... OH MY GOD YOU ARE DATING ASHTON."

My eyes get wide, "what?!" "Everyone says it... OH MY GOD MY NEIGHBOR IS DATING ASHTON FLIPPING IRWIN." "We arent-" Ashton tries to say but she cuts him of. "No need to hide it. We know you are." "We seriously aren't dating. It's my bestie," I say and lay my hand on his shoulder. "But... The internet..." "The internet isn't always right Charlotte."

-
-
-
I died reading this back
Idk why
I'm weird
I'm a weirdo