57.

- POV Lili -

I wake up after a nap. I am cuddled up to Ashton and everyone is watching TV. I lay comfortable though. I close my eyes again and just lay damn quietly. "Is she awake yet?" "I don't know." I feel eyes staring at me. I hold a smile and get a plan.

"Lili?" I hear someone whisper quietly. I don't respond. "She's asleep," Ashton says. "For real, just guys look like a couple," Calum says. "We're just best friends." "But you like her." My heart stops. "Just like Michael..." Oh my god, Ashton AND Michael like me. Without really knowing that I do it I open my eyes. "And she's awake," Michael says. "No, I'm asleep," I say.

"For how long you've been awake?" Ashton asks. "Just before I opened my eyes, why?" I lie. "Okay." "Why?" "Oh just because." "Okay." I move positions and take my phone. I check social media, my YouTube account, and reply to some texts. After that, I put my phone down and think of things to do.

"When are you guys going back to Australia?" I ask. "When are you going back?" Ashton asks me. "I don't know," I sigh, "maybe today. Maybe next week. Who knows." "Well we don't know either," Michael says, throwing up a pillow up and catching it again. "Are you guys leaving when I'm leaving?" "Maybe..." I chuckle, "okay then." I get out of my bed and walk to my closet. I get to the bathroom and get dressed.

When I'm done I walk back into the room, "so what are we going to do today?" "What do YOU wanna do?" Luke asks me. "We can do to San Diego or Los Angeles?" "LA!" Ashton says all hyped up and stuff. I laugh, "okay then. LA is it." "Are we going to meet famous people?" Calum asks. "Meet someone in the room. BUT NOT ME!" Calum walks over to me, "hello famous person. My name is Bob Ross." "My name is... Calum Hood."

"Oh my god! You are the best bassist in the world!" Calum starts to fangirl and stuff. I start to laugh, super hard. "We've been through a thousand heartbreaks, but you know we still believe," Luke randomly sings. "We wear the same shirts as our fathers, and our hearts upon our sleeve," Michael sings. "Don't stop us now, we've started. 'Cause there's no one we can't beat," Calum sings. "We wear the same shirts as our fathers, and our hearts upon our sleeve," they sing together.

"Okay, just get changed," I say. "Didn't you like our singing?" Michael asks. "No. Get dressed. I'm going to draw in the time I'm waiting," I walk to my laptop and start it. I open my last drawing and continue to draw. 

10 minutes later everyone is done except for Luke. He is struggling with his long hair. Ashton is sitting next to me and watching me draw, what is making me nervous. "We can go," Luke says after 5 more minutes. "Great," I say and I save my drawing. I turn off my laptop and get up. Ashton gets up too and we walk downstairs together.

We eat breakfast and I go to my brother and ask him if we can borrow his car. "Who is driving?" He asks. "One of the guys." "Are they good at driving?" "Yeah." "Okay, here you have the keys," he trows them at me, "don't you dare to drive." I catch the keys, "yeah I know." I walk to the guys again.

"Who's driving?" I ask while holding up the keys. "Me," Ashton says while taking them. "Okay, wait let me get a bag," I run upstairs and Take my bag. I put some stuff in it and go downstairs. "We can go," I say. "Finally," Michael mups. I ignore it and walk outside. We get in the car and drive towards Los Angeles. We play my playlist and sing to the music.