71.

Private chat Lili and Michael

Lili: I'm sorry
Michael: What? What did you do
Lili: I am so so sorry
Michael: LILI WHAT DID YOU DO
Michael: YOU ARE GIVING ME A PANIC ATTACK
Lili: I MADE A MISTAKE
Michael: what? What do you mean?
Lili: I am so sorry
Michael: what's wrong?
Lili: I can't
Michael: LILI I AM CALLING YOU
Lili: No don't
Michael: Well I am
Lili: NO
Michael: LILI SERIOUSLY WHAT'S GOING ON
Lili: I'm sorry okay?
Michael: I'm calling you

- POV Michael-

"Pick up, pick up," I mump while waiting for Lili to pick up. "I told you not to call me," she says. Her voice is broken and hurt. "Lili please-" She hang up. She seriously hang up. "Ashton!" I yell. "Yeah?!" He replies. I start to run towards him, "where are you?" "Living room, why?" I run into the living room. I am totally in panic.

"Michael calm down. What's wrong?" Ash says right away. "Something's wrong with Lili and I have no idea what. She keeps telling me she's sorry and that I can't call her and when I called her she said that she told me not to call her. Her voice sounded broken and hurt," I ramble. "Okay calm down. Take a few deep breaths. I am texting Lili okay?" I nod and try to calm down but it doesn't work.

"She doesn't reply," Ash says. I panic even more. "Luke!" Ash calls out. "What?!" he replied. "Come!" "Okay..." And so Luke walks into the room. "What's up?" "Try to calm down Michael. Michael give me your phone." I just give him my phone. Luke walks over to me, "what's wrong?" "Something's wrong with Lili and she doesn't want to tell me what and.... And..." I lose my voice. "Everything is fine. I'm sure Lili is fine. We try to contract her okay?"

I slowly nod. "Okay, now follow me," he takes my arm and leads me towards the kitchen. He makes me a glass of water and tells me that I need to drink it and sit down. So I sit down in the kitchen table and Luke takes place in front of me. He asks me to talk about what happened and so I just tell him.

When I'm done, Ash walk into the kitchen and he is calling someone. I look at him and he nods. "Hey, it's okay. That isn't your fault. He understands it, I'm sure," he says to the person he's talking to who I think is Lili. "I know but right now she's making him panic. We try to calm him down though," Ash moves on. "No Liv. You and Lili didn't do anything wrong. Try to calm down too okay?"

I didn't understand where he was talking about or who is talking too. I thought it was Lili but it was Liv. Or not? But Ash finished the call and walks over to me, "I spoke to Lili and Liv." I nod, "and...?" "And they went out last night and got bothered my some guys and someone kissed Lili without her wanting it and she felt so bad."

-
-
-
Oh shit I really need to write more parts because I'm running out, but I am almost at the end so.... Just a few more parts