66.

"Lili! Michael!" Liv yells. "What?!" I yell back. "Michael!" "I'm texting Ash!" "Come!" "What?!" "Come!" "Why?" "Ugh! Just come!" "Okay, okay," I put my phone away and get to Liv. "What?" I say to her. But then I notice Michael. "Oh my god hey," I say and I hug him. "Hey," he says and he hugs me back.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him when I let him go. "Surprising you," he says with a smile. I smile back and hold him again. "I'm going to my boy, bye," Liv says and leaves the house. Wow, she left. Even though her favorite band member is here... Okay, that weird. "Does the others know you're here?" I ask. "Yeah," he says. I nod, "even Ash?" "He kind of knows. Not really." I laugh, "okay." "So how's life here?" It's okay I guess." I walk away from him to go to my room. Just because all my stuff is in that room and I feel more comfortable in there. Michael just follows me.

I sit down on my bed legs-crossed and look at my boyfriend. "I still can't believe you're here," I mump. He smiles and sits down next to me. He wraps an arm around me and gives me a kiss on the side of my head. I smile a little. "What were you doing?" Michael asks me. "Just drawing," I say while opening my laptop, "and texting Ash."

"What were you drawing?" "Just doodling," I show him my artwork. "It looks good though." "Thanks, it kind of looks like you." "How?" "If I change the hair to yours," I start to change the hair. "And the face just a little," I change a few things in the face. "And then you have the gorgeous Michael Clifford." "Yeah, I still don't see it." "But I do. Look, your eyes, your hair, same face structure." "It kind of looks like me yeah, but more like a brother of me." "I would date him." "Okay, if that is what you want." I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I was kidding," I mump. "Where you?" "Yeah." "Hmm..." "Okay, if you say so." "Are you serious right now?" I look at him. He starts to laugh and shakes his head. "I super serious right now. Be scared," I hear the sarcasm. "Good, because I hate you." "I hate you too." And this ladies and gentlemens, is where I kissed him for the 1st time.

It was just a normal kiss. Nothing special. But for us it was special. Even though Michael kissed me before, this was our official 1st kiss. "I thought you hated me," he says with a laugh. "Yeah. I slapped you?" "Do I need to slap you?" "Only if you hate me." "I hate you a lot. I should kick you." "Oh no..." He kisses me this time.